View Single Post
06-20-2020, 02:04 AM
From FL
Joined in Jun 2011
3,589 posts
Dres2011
You know some 15 years ago when this site was made, real humble people got together with whatever little they had at the time to make this website happen, many went on to fix their problems through other means, some unfortunately felt they had no option but to return to the country they did not know, some were left abandoned by the very movement they began. To me the things those people who have made this website which was once part of many Dream Act websites, the activism, the sacrifices, the protests, the phone banking, the sitting in congressional offices as a protests, the rallies in the streets, the DACA clinics to help people apply, I'm so thankful and grateful for all of it. The people on this website have changed since, but the purpose has not. Personally in my family there's really only 3 undocumented that remain; all Dreamers. They've all found a way to get theirs and none of it came at the expense of someone else. It's truly a shame to see these "Trump" Dreamers, I just think you guys have shit in your heads.

Don't come here to start shit for something you have that was BUILT on the backs of many Dreamers that did not get a chance to live their lives the way we have had the chance to over the last 8 years.
Last edited by Dres2011; 06-20-2020 at 02:09 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.