View Single Post
06-20-2020, 02:06 AM
Joined in Aug 2011
7,546 posts
Smooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dres2011 View Post
What I'm saying is we don't need you, we've never needed you. You don't have to go on a platform that has actively demonized us for decades in order to look like a jackass on national TV. At the end of the day the deals were there for Donald to take, yet Stephen Miller did not allow him to take any of the deals. I don't know how old you are but I can remember my adult life without papers.

Do you, but don't do you to "help" me because you're not what I am. You're only working and driving, because of Obama.
Hilario acts like we still have DACA and are protected because of him. We still have DACA because Dreamers sued and courts issued injuctions on Trump's attempted rescission. Those dreamers are doing greater things than you are Hilario, but Fox does not call them or put them on a pedastal because they are not tools like you.

The only thing you have done you crying lollipop headed looking bitch is go on TV to show how much a controversial little sell out you are. That's all.

Keep launching your insults. All your comments in here WILL spread like wildfire on the web, so people see how Godly and how much of a true leader you are. Mentioning God's name...hypocrite bastard.
Last edited by Smooth; 06-20-2020 at 02:12 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.