View Single Post
06-20-2020, 03:57 AM
Joined in Sep 2016
2,588 posts
JayR9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierHTx View Post
Looking at the comments it seems to be making conservatives more willing and accepting on DACA.
Dreamers poll very well with both bases. However, when you get into the politics of legalizing us the demands are night and day. I didn’t post the link to insult Hilario but I completely disagree with his views. Trump is a dumb fuck who not going to legalize us. He want to hold us hostage so democrats would cave. Anyone who can’t see that then you will need a reality check. The clown doesn’t care about us, he just wants to hold us for a immigration reform ransom. I’m not on board and he certainly doesn’t speak for me. I made it very clear to all my friends who voting for trump to fuck off. These are people who come to me for mentorship in business and life. I refuse to help them if they support Trump. I can accept conservatism (they actually love me) but will not stand for anyone who’s a dumbass practitioner of trumpism. Actually told on of my cousin last night he could fuck off too if he voted trump again (he’s not voting this year). I don’t give a fuck what dumb Trump supporters thinks or wants; their time about to end this Nov.

P.S. FUCK DONALD TRUMP
Post your reply or quote more messages.