View Single Post
07-14-2009, 07:22 AM
Joined in May 2009
431 posts
ciscox3
Hey guys, i thought i would share with you a link that i've had now for quite a while but would probably take me a hundred lifetimes to be able to read all the amazing books that this site has to offer. For example here are some books (but not limited to) on Microprocessor and Microcontroller.

The Quintessential PIC MicrocontrollerBy Sidney J. Katzen

Windows Assembly Language & Systems Programming: 16- And 32-Bit Low-Level Programming for the PC and Windows

Linux books:

Understanding Linux Network Internals By Christian Benvenuti

Linux Server HacksBy Rob Flickenger

Linux and the Unix PhilosophyBy Mike Gancarz

Running Linux, Fourth EditionBy Matt Welsh

Linux Shell Scripting with BashBy Ken O Burtch

C and C++ books:

Practical Data Structures in C++

Creating Games in C++ A Step-by-Step Guide

Parallel and Distributed Programming Using C++

A Numerical Library in C for Scientists and Engineers

Books on Electromagnetics, Circuit Theory, Digital Signal Processing and Printed Circuit Boards

Engineering Electromagnetics
By William Hayt

Computational Methods for Electromagnetics and Microwaves
By Richard C. Booton

Fourier Transforms in Radar and Signal Processing
By David Brandwood

Signal Analysis Time, Frequency, Scale, and Structure
By Ronald L. Allen Duncan Mills

Digital Signal Processing: DSP and Applications
By Dag Stranneby

.... guys, this is just a sample, there are like a thousand more books where that came from, ranging in subjects like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, famous Control Systems Books, to novels like The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, and GRE Study Books. Anyways, here is the link ----->

http://analogstuff.net/2007_05_01_archive.html

Please take a look around, books are like Gold and who knows how long this website will be around for (hopefully forever because there are still many books that i have not read or extracted on to my hard drive.)

What you will need to download these books is preferably a fast connection like dsl or cable and one of these two programs (but not limited to) ----> WinZip or 7-zip, to be able to extract the file (.rar) that these books come in. The books themselves will be in pdf format.
When your done downloading a book (or however many you download) extract the file in a folder where you would like to keep these books. Happy Treasure Hunting, oh yeah not all the links to these books work (that would just be heaven) but the majority (like 90%) should.

Late, Eric
Last edited by ciscox3; 07-14-2009 at 08:02 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.