View Single Post
02-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Joined in Apr 2009
846 posts
DreamBig09
Quote:
Originally Posted by AALLEEXX View Post
Easy to say when your already approved. When people start hitting 6 months at the end of the month it's no longer considered a couple of months, it's considered half a f'ing year. Anyway, Vermont is still the slowest by a far margin compared to the other service centers, the main point of the rant is that if you need a extra workforce to take on the extra load of work then you should go ahead and hire more people. I can't imagine how long it's going to be for people who have Vermont when CIR gets passed. I don't know about the rest, but I sweat my ass off getting those 465 dollars, i expect to get my application approved along the lines of the rest of the country and what uscis has put as goal which is 3-4 months.
Its not easy to say. I submitted mine August and didnt get approved until Nov.
you keep b`chin about it. Its not like the process is gonna faster. Have patience. You seemed to be the type of person who got issues with patience.

Yeah you paid 465 dollars. But you get something in return that wont get you sent home right? So stop freaking crying and start appreciating the good things that is going / about to happen. geez.
» Biometrics noticed received on: 2/8/2019 COMPLETED SAME DAY
» Biometrics Appointment: 2/19/2019
Post your reply or quote more messages.