View Single Post
04-16-2013, 02:18 AM
Joined in Jan 2013
8 posts
Jozzy
I don't know what to think anymore, I've read every single thread here and it seems like everyone has a different story. I just want to get approved soon. I'm 21 and still at a minimum wage job, living in everyone shadow, not having an equal opportunity like everyone else.

Date RFE - 12/22/12
Date RFE Received - 2/04/13
Date Service Request- 03/15/13
Date Service Request Response - 3/22/13
Date Approved - STILL WAITING (7 MONTHS & Counting) about to hit 8 months fuck my life

Email I got from Service Request I made...

Thank you for your inquiry. Our records show the RFE response was received on February 4, 2013. As you are aware, USCIS began accepting filings of Form I-821D on August 15, 2012, and at this time there is insufficient data to calculate an official processing time. Once USCIS is able to calculate an official processing time for Form I-821D, it will be published at www.uscis.gov. Until a processing time can be determined, Officers decisions are made following a thorough case-by-case review. At this time, your case remains under review. USCIS recognizes the requestors interest in a final determination on the pending filings and the California Service Center is committed to processing this workload within the constraints of our available resources.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

In other words stop bitching and keep waiting.
Post your reply or quote more messages.