View Single Post
02-17-2019, 04:05 PM
Joined in Jan 2018
271 posts
jaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malign0n View Post
I’ve been there. It’s safe to travel there. I took a flight from my home city, connected in Charlotte NC, then directly went to San Juan (all American Airlines). My mom and I went for 10 days. Was the best trip of my life so far. We stayed in Ceiba Country Inn (unfortunately closed :’/) in the mountains near the yunque national rainforest. We traveled everywhere by rental car, the faster routes are the toll highways btw. San Juan has their viejo (old) San Juan with Spanish colonial houses and the castle fortress overlooking the sea. The Bacardi Rum distillery is just outside San Juan to the west. When we went they gave tickets for free drinks, that unfortunately also changed where they charge to enter now. The 10 day trip was the longest and most enjoyable experience I had.

The flights are all domestic (and cheap!) we paid $315 per person which can go below $300 maybe close to 250 if lucky. It feels like visiting a foreign country within the US. We also stayed well under budget since things are cheaper there too (don’t know if that changed). There was a thread about dreamers visiting PR don’t know what happened to it

Did you go after AP was revoked?
Post your reply or quote more messages.