View Single Post
12-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Joined in Sep 2010
354 posts
1L-Deferred
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppl_man View Post
First, it's a great pleasure to meet some of you in the chat room today.
If we spoke, indicate that here, so we can get in touch later.

Anyway. Don't give up. We have to keep pushing the dream Act, as well as the CIR. I know for a lot of people, CIR seems like an impossible mission. But we have to put pressure on Durbin and the Demc, and tell them to keep working with the Repubs.

I hope everyone will continue to do fine. Don't lose the hope. For some, waiting is difficult. But trust me, one day we will celebrate together. Just look at your parents who are also illegals. Do they ever get a chance, if only DA gets passed?

Remember to do the goods. Don't hate, and don't be disappointed. We are a big family.

God bless America.
God bless all of you.
My entire family are legal citizens but me. And by so many standards I am better off than most people here. I have a driver's license, a social security card, a college degree from an elite university, an acceptance letter with full scholarship to a graduate school, 245i approved, not Hispanic, no criminal record, and fully eligible for all the Dream Act versions.

But if you thought that somehow I am saying these things because I'm a negative person or that I am hateful, you are wrong.

I am willing to be casted out of this country that I've known all my life into a foreign land if it means getting everyone here on the site legalized. Will CIR or DA pass in the future? Perhaps.

But this in no way excuses the politicians on both sides to destroy the lives of real people by playing politics. What they are doing is wicked and evil. I've seen in the recent past families being destroyed and kids being jailed for months in horrible conditions for crimes they did not commit.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Obama nor Reid gives a shit about us. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE to postpone the fate of innocent kids until the last minute. They proved to us that our plight is least of their priority.

I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. BUT NEITHER AM I A REPUBLICAN. I am for justice and we aren't getting any.
Post your reply or quote more messages.