View Single Post
09-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
125 posts
hellogiggles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_derek1 View Post
Oh wow ... Nice! Cool what document was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameyallibahena View Post
Some of you guys are so rude -___- I'm not a stripper. So much for posting here.. Anyways to do of who are supportive my letter came with two notices. One of them said "The evidence you sumitted with your Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, to that establish that you have continuously resided in the United States during the 5-year period immediately before June 15, 2012 and up to the time of the filing is insufficient. You have subimitted a copy oof your income tax return for the year 2007. However, it was signed on March 12, 2011, four years after. Additionallly, the tax document lists the following address for you (My current address in CA) which is your current address according to your form I-821. However, you indicated that you resided at (GA address where I use to live) from August 18, 2004 to October 20, 2008. Your school transcript submitted also indicates that you were out of state 2007. You may still submit evidence, which maybe include, but is not limited to, copies of:"

Well I was out of school for a semester because I moved to CA. I moved October 2008 but started school here in CA January 2009. I don't know what to send :/ I reread it and I'm confused what do they want? My transcripts covered 2006-2010.
Wow sorry it sounds complicated but take everything step by step don't let it overwhelm you. It's really annoying that you did turn in the other form, what's their deal?

DACA done by: Myself | Applied 8.20.12 | Approved:10.3.12 | Renewal Mailed 6.23.14
Last edited by hellogiggles; 09-26-2012 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: more added.
Post your reply or quote more messages.