View Single Post
09-13-2016, 10:43 PM
Joined in Mar 2006
1,206 posts
rock steady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting View Post
Hi Guys! Just thought I'd update y'all.. I received my card yesterday and had to speak to a tier 2 to obtain a tracking number. When I called USCIS yesterday and spoke to a tier 1 I told her I was calling for my tracking number and of course she only saw what case status said which was that I was approved on 8/31 and they would mail me my notice.. so I lied and said I called last week and they told me to ask for a Tier 2 on Monday because they told me it was sent out last week and it worked bc she transferred me to the call back number.

Anywho I never got an approval letter for 765 but I received 3 for 821-D!

Btw mine went back to accepted and in process for over a week! So don't worry about it you will get it soon!!! My stupid mailman was supposed to have delivered it on Saturday the 10th but updated the delivery date to the 12th #eyeroll

I went to turn it in to the VISA department at work today and get to go back from my leave of absence tomorrow!!!! I expired on 8/17 so I was gone for almost a month! Very excited to go back to more than 1,000 emails I bet...

Praying that everyone else gets approved!!!
Congrats, I'm happy you'll be able to return to work!
Post your reply or quote more messages.