View Single Post
09-13-2016, 10:46 PM
Joined in Aug 2016
406 posts
WGITF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting View Post
Hi Guys! Just thought I'd update y'all.. I received my card yesterday and had to speak to a tier 2 to obtain a tracking number. When I called USCIS yesterday and spoke to a tier 1 I told her I was calling for my tracking number and of course she only saw what case status said which was that I was approved on 8/31 and they would mail me my notice.. so I lied and said I called last week and they told me to ask for a Tier 2 on Monday because they told me it was sent out last week and it worked bc she transferred me to the call back number.

Anywho I never got an approval letter for 765 but I received 3 for 821-D!

Btw mine went back to accepted and in process for over a week! So don't worry about it you will get it soon!!! My stupid mailman was supposed to have delivered it on Saturday the 10th but updated the delivery date to the 12th #eyeroll

I went to turn it in to the VISA department at work today and get to go back from my leave of absence tomorrow!!!! I expired on 8/17 so I was gone for almost a month! Very excited to go back to more than 1,000 emails I bet...

Praying that everyone else gets approved!!!
AWESOME NEWS!!! When did you know to call for the tracking number? Did it say CARD PRODUCTION on ELIS for you or case status basicness?
Post your reply or quote more messages.