View Single Post
09-23-2020, 08:59 PM
Joined in Dec 2017
742 posts
NotADreamerPerSe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootie-Tang View Post
Quick update. I decided to consult with 2 other highly reviewed attorneys (at least according to Google).
Attorney 1: We can make a case for you by consulting with a therapist and building that report. However, guy lives in LA and charges $14,000 for the entire process. Also didn't project integrity to me, seems like a Better Call Saul type guy.
Attorney 2: Since I don't live with my parents, they do not have any major health conditions, and there is no clear case for extreme hardship, he is not comfortable taking my case as he believes it will just get denied. Seemed honest and straight forward, but frankly, it didn't seem like he wanted to put forward a lot of work into this.

That leaves me now back to square one. I will probably try to find examples of instances where extreme hardship was proven, and try to see how I can build that up in my case. Any further suggestions you guys have would obviously be much appreciated.

My case was like that too. Obviously I do not know the details of your case, but I live across the country from my parents, they do very well financially and thankfully no major health problems. I was still approved without an RFE. Keep researching attorneys or dm me if you want my attorney's info (We consulted over 10 attorneys throughout my immigration process and she's been the best, in fact I'm using her again for my husband's case who is a DACA beneficiary)
Post your reply or quote more messages.