View Single Post
02-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Joined in Sep 2012
21 posts
c84
well they don't really ask for details of how you entered the usa, my lawyer said if they ever ask me for details I have to be truthful and never lie to them, I have a VR in my record it does show in my FBI background check (I had it done before applying to DACA)do not show details, it just say VR to Mexico.
I was caught trying to get on a plane from Brownsville to Houston, I had a FIOA done as well and nothing shows up, all im saying just be truthful and you will be fine, Im not disclosing the other names I used to cross into the USA because I don't remember them, my lawyer said if you don't remember there is nothing we cant do, just if you ever ask to tell what happened tell the truth, I didn't keep the visa I cross with and yes it was my fingerprints and the pic was me too.
Oh the time I was caught at the airport I was using a souvenir ID the coyote gave me, she was with me at the time of the arrest, no details in the FBI record like i said, and FOIA is clean .
To be honest I don't think they will go after us for something it was done at a very young age, is not like your a criminal.
Excuse my English.
Post your reply or quote more messages.