Joined in Apr 2013
78 posts
Leeleex24
1. Time waiting: 3 Months

2. AGE: 24

4. In the US since: 1992

5. County of citizenship=Colombia

6. Graduated HS: 2008

7. College Education: did all my prerequisites but haven't gone back planning on it though.

8. Amount of evidence: had to use a big clamp paper clip if that helps, not sure the actual pages.

9. type of evidence: Expired Visa stamped I-94, Colombian Passport, school ID's, report cards from like elementary- High School, church documents like first communion, and confirmation, HS diploma, Vocational Transcripts, College transcripts, Medical records (vaccine records), bank statements from 2009-2013, Train tickets, flight tickets, That's I Rememeber for now lol

10. did you leave gaps of more than 3 months?: no

11. how did sort your info? : I had it organized by identification, supporting evidence, forms..I went to FIU to where they have a community help for students who are applying to DACA for free I travelled from Orlando and its in Miami.

12. did you answer yes or no to ever been arrested? No

13. Where was your application processed? Nebraska