Thread: Who went back?
View Single Post
02-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Joined in Sep 2012
1,315 posts
Kawi-ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fer48 View Post
I used to worry about this too. I took a job filing taxes this year for a firm with a huge Hispanic demographic. I thought my spanish was terrible and then I started talking to people every day in spanish... I'm telling you, if you remember at least the basics of spanish and can understand it. You will not have trouble picking it back up. I used to fear getting deported. Thinking that I would be lost with nothing to do. How much trouble I would have re-learning the language. You have to think though, its not like you're learning the language from scratch. We have the basics down. Now, I'm not even worried. They can send me back for all I care and I will go over there, meet up with some family, and get myself a damn good job, I will go to school, and come back here years later and show the US that I didnt need it to be successful.

Anyhow, once you surround yourself (forcibly if you get deported lol). I wouldnt worry about it too much. Give it a month or two and you'll be blended in completely.
I speak, read and write basic Spanish. What I'm talking about is proper Spanish, the punctuation of Spanish too. I Could care less if they deport me. To me its a free ride.
DACA: 11/14/12
Post your reply or quote more messages.