Thread: Who went back?
View Single Post
02-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Joined in Apr 2013
1,014 posts
TexanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Mexico have some decent universities. I want to study over there but I feel like spanish is going to tear me up. I was impressed by the amount of stores on the cities over there and how cheap services are. My cousins are almost doing as good if not better over there in Mexico. But they work their asses off to have what they have. M
Unlike what most 'Americans' think of Mexico, it's still a good place to live in (as long as you have a professional job, of course). There are several books that will help you with writing grammar and stuff, so don't worry about that, remember that you have the edge because you're a 'true' bilingual. Be aware that the 'good' universities aren't cheap, so you might consider doing your bachelor's here if you can. IF I don't get approved or whatever, and whenever I finish my bachelor's, I'll move back, there is no point in staying here for false hopes of immigration reform.