Thread: Who went back?
View Single Post
02-12-2014, 12:31 PM
Joined in Aug 2012
76 posts
dreamer1815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Oh yeah its very possible to live a same life quality of in Mexico like in the US. When i went to Mexico, I stayed with one of my cousins. She has a nice house at a nice neighborhood of middle class people. People were walking their dogs in the morning or jogging. I told my American friends how that place that my cousin lives in has walmart, sam's club, home depot, kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, subway and all the other popular american stores and it was like explaining quantum physics to them.

Security was an issue according to my cousins, they said police are actually doing their job, state police.
When I went I saw police walking around with assault rifles or convoys of them with assault rifles and turrets. Makes you feel safer. I did not fear once in Mexico. My cousin and I used to go riding around 2-3 am. Lots of good people that will help you over there. I even fell asleep riding on the buses going from town to town with lots of bags laying everywhere. Nothing was stolen from me or felt unsafe. Overall I felt at home in Mexico. Overall I felt at home in Mexico.
I'm saving to buy a house over there.

Hi Kawi,
That sounds awesome!!! What part of Mexico was this ? Also, how much is a house over there? just curious...

Application Completed By - Me, Myself & I Date Application Sent - 9/10/12, Lockbox: Phoenix, AZ Sent via USPS: Express Delivered: 9/11/12 Signed by: Adriana Juarez G-1145 Notification : 9/14/2012 yay I-797C Date: Got it 9/21 for 10/15 Biometrics :9/25/12 Pomona walk-in, Approved: 10/09 WorkPermit Received: 10/13
Post your reply or quote more messages.