View Single Post
02-12-2014, 11:20 PM
From AZ
Joined in Mar 2012
77 posts
MAEZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Oh yeah its very possible to live a same life quality of in Mexico like in the US. When i went to Mexico, I stayed with one of my cousins. She has a nice house at a nice neighborhood of middle class people. People were walking their dogs in the morning or jogging. I told my American friends how that place that my cousin lives in has walmart, sam's club, home depot, kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, subway and all the other popular american stores and it was like explaining quantum physics to them.

Security was an issue according to my cousins, they said police are actually doing their job, state police.
When I went I saw police walking around with assault rifles or convoys of them with assault rifles and turrets. Makes you feel safer. I did not fear once in Mexico. My cousin and I used to go riding around 2-3 am. Lots of good people that will help you over there. I even fell asleep riding on the buses going from town to town with lots of bags laying everywhere. Nothing was stolen from me or felt unsafe. Overall I felt at home in Mexico. Overall I felt at home in Mexico.
I'm saving to buy a house over there.
Cool! I was planning to go to San Luis Potosí and going to school there. SLP is a nice little city in eastern Mexico that is not as dangerous as other cities.
I have a relative who is a university professor there who invited me to stay at his house while I went to school.
I was ready to leave in the fall of 2012 but we all know what happened that year.
I'm planning in at least getting my bachelors degree here in the states and if there is no reform by 2019 I'm going back.
Time is to precious to wait and we aren't getting younger. Heck I could be married to a citizen by then!
Post your reply or quote more messages.