Thread: Who went back?
View Single Post
02-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Joined in Oct 2012
75 posts
Fer48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R View Post
Mexico have some decent universities. I want to study over there but I feel like spanish is going to tear me up. I was impressed by the amount of stores on the cities over there and how cheap services are. My cousins are almost doing as good if not better over there in Mexico. But they work their asses off to have what they have. M
I used to worry about this too. I took a job filing taxes this year for a firm with a huge Hispanic demographic. I thought my spanish was terrible and then I started talking to people every day in spanish... I'm telling you, if you remember at least the basics of spanish and can understand it. You will not have trouble picking it back up. I used to fear getting deported. Thinking that I would be lost with nothing to do. How much trouble I would have re-learning the language. You have to think though, its not like you're learning the language from scratch. We have the basics down. Now, I'm not even worried. They can send me back for all I care and I will go over there, meet up with some family, and get myself a damn good job, I will go to school, and come back here years later and show the US that I didnt need it to be successful.

Anyhow, once you surround yourself (forcibly if you get deported lol). I wouldnt worry about it too much. Give it a month or two and you'll be blended in completely.
Approval: March 17th
SSN: Applied: March 25th. Received: April 1st.
Post your reply or quote more messages.