PDA

View Full Version : Log for every single change?

Feenmi
12-30-2009, 05:26 AM
I was doing some "research" on some House reps and after I clicked "save" I noticed small errors in the posts. When i went to change it, there was a new log for every change i made to it. Is there a way that it would only post a new log when a different user edits the information?

Nick
01-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I was doing some "research" on some House reps and after I clicked "save" I noticed small errors in the posts. When i went to change it, there was a new log for every change i made to it. Is there a way that it would only post a new log when a different user edits the information?

You shouldn't have to do that. Try logging out and logging back in. That should fix any problems you are having.

If that doesn't work, let me know what browser your are using.

Jefe
06-25-2010, 12:10 AM
lmao... oh nooo the chinese bootleggers have landed.

ppl_man
06-25-2010, 08:52 PM

Excuse me? I am chinese, what are you implying?

jothesh2
06-25-2010, 11:49 PM

Wow, that's very ignorant of you. Even if you're just kidding.

Jefe
06-27-2010, 01:04 AM
There was a SPAM message posted which has now been deleted. It was advertising a china based company's website offering bootleg items. What is there to get?

Nick
06-30-2010, 03:23 PM

Wow. I completely misread what you meant, originally.

You mean it would be better if we "grouped" changes by same author to same content. Is that right?

Feenmi
07-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Wow. I completely misread what you meant, originally.

You mean it would be better if we "grouped" changes by same author to same content. Is that right?

Bingo haha.