PDA

View Full Version : This Section

cacheton011
04-25-2012, 10:04 AM
This section should be shut down since the suggestions aren't being addressed.

GiveMeAChance
04-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Agreed

Nick
04-25-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm sorry you guys feel that way, rightfully so as far as I'm concerned, but do realize that I do this in my free time and I just don't have a lot of it lately.

My priority to do item for DAP is getting this site to perform again. Since we moved to a cheaper server the site has fallen over a dozen times due to lack of performance. You probably noticed that it has been significantly slower as of late.

JohannBernoulli1667
04-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry you guys feel that way, rightfully so as far as I'm concerned, but do realize that I do this in my free time and I just don't have a lot of it lately.

My priority to do item for DAP is getting this site to perform again. Since we moved to a cheaper server the site has fallen over a dozen times due to lack of performance. You probably noticed that it has been significantly slower as of late.

Yes, it is slower. Kind of reminds me of December 2o1o sigh*

MIdreamer
04-25-2012, 07:40 PM

Since there is a new push for DA, I think we should move back to a better server to meet the higher demand. let us know if you need more donation.