PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo everyone!

VJB2
03-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi. Thankfully the gang opened this new forum for us so that we wouldn't be worried about morons spamming and stuff. But just in case they do, Admins, make sure you're logging IP's. That way if you any morons get in here, I can help you look up their location and ISP so we can give a few calls to their ISP and have their Internet put on hold. :wink: No one said that undocument young adults could not know how to work the Internet world. :lol: Anyway, thanks for opening this new forum.

Like most of you, I'm undocumented and living in Los Angeles. My dad got screwed over by a lawyer and he didn't finish his citizenship stuff. We went to other lawyers only to find out that the lawyer who screwed my dad over was signing for him when mail from the Goverment was being sent to her house. Because of that, the Goverment thinks that my dad got all the notifications and didn't move forward with his case. Now it's nearly impossible to open. The good thing is that he still has his valid SSN and drivers license so he can live a semi-normal life with a good job, filing taxes, legally driving, opening bank accounts, etc.

I, however, am waiting for DREAM to pass or something that can help me with my studies. I plan to be a famous fashion photographer. Maybe in the long run you guys will get to see my pictures on Vogue, Flaunt, Text, GQ, and loads of other high fashion magazines. :shock: :wink:

Good luck everyone!

Nick
03-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi. Thankfully the gang opened this new forum for us so that we wouldn't be worried about morons spamming and stuff. But just in case they do, Admins, make sure you're logging IP's. That way if you any morons get in here, I can help you look up their location and ISP so we can give a few calls to their ISP and have their Internet put on hold. :wink: No one said that undocument young adults could not know how to work the Internet world. :lol: Anyway, thanks for opening this new forum.

Way ahead of you. :wink:
That is our goal, we just want a place where everybody can hang out and not worry about such silly stuff as spammers.

My dad got screwed over by a lawyer and he didn't finish his citizenship stuff. We went to other lawyers ....

I know several people who had similar problems with lawyers and were equally screwed. You really have to be carefull when choosing an immigration lawyer. It is a hard process, but in either case, contact the lawyer as often as possible and make it clear that he is not to do squat without your consent.

Welcome to the forum! Maybe you could post some of your pics here. I for one would love to see some. 8)

juang
03-16-2006, 11:27 PM

Like most of you, I'm undocumented and living in Los Angeles. My dad got screwed over by a lawyer and he didn't finish his citizenship stuff. We went to other lawyers only to find out that the lawyer who screwed my dad over was signing for him when mail from the Goverment was being sent to her house. Because of that, the Goverment thinks that my dad got all the notifications and didn't move forward with his case. Now it's nearly impossible to open. The good thing is that he still has his valid SSN and drivers license so he can live a semi-normal life with a good job, filing taxes, legally driving, opening bank accounts, etc.

I, however, am waiting for DREAM to pass or something that can help me with my studies. I plan to be a famous fashion photographer. Maybe in the long run you guys will get to see my pictures on Vogue, Flaunt, Text, GQ, and loads of other high fashion magazines. :shock: :wink:

Good luck everyone!

but you forgot to tell us what you like, what you dont like, something about you.

VJB2
03-16-2006, 11:47 PM
but you forgot to tell us what you like, what you dont like, something about you.

Very true.

I like:

- Will and Grace
- Running
- Web-design
- All sorts of music
- iPods
- Computer networking
- Photography
- Los Angeles
- etc..

Dislike:

- Not being legal
- Ignorant people
- Avocados
- Eggs (only like in an omelet, with other stuff on it)
- Fish (only like tuna, when it doesn't taste like fish)
- Not being productive
- etc.

Ther ya have it! I'm pretty normal, with a wild imagination. Very visual too.

Nick
03-17-2006, 02:14 AM
- Not being legal
- Ignorant people

Ah that hit the stop...
I very much dislike those two in particular.