PDA

View Full Version : Middle Ground?

Romeo
06-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Hey ive been watching CNN and MSNBC the past couple of nights, and ive heard of something that they are calling a Middleground, which is called the Pence Plan... something about sending us to a "Ellis Island" type complex and then we can reenter in a guest worker way ONLY, but first the next 2 years it should be all border security, i beleive that the congressmen that made this bill up, is Fu**ing retard for doing this. How the hell does he expect us to all go to a island, and what the hell is he going to to with us the first 2 years.,

if someone knows anything about this, and if its actually taken seriously, cause if it is then that sucks

Abaddon
06-17-2006, 06:12 PM
12 million in an island?? what the hell?

juang
06-17-2006, 08:58 PM
I heard something about that Pence's Plan sometime ago.

http://dreamact.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258

And to be honest, i dont know what to say since this guy Pence is one of the few that show signs of wanting to negociate with the Senate and be willing to give something back.

glacier1985
06-19-2006, 09:50 AM
i think this guy is being stupid, look, why would 12 mill people listen to him to go back their home country first ? then come back with 2 year long visa ? and then what ? there is no path to citizenship as he mentioned in his plan, the question is why people would go through all this and eventually getting nothing ? and still be undocumented, lol, this guy is plain stupid, and guass what, most of the illegal immigrants are not stupid like him.

Abaddon
06-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Glacier,

Please be respectful. I think that there is more to it than that. I think Pence believes that his plan will be successful provided that the national ID card thing works and also if they were to charge tons of money to those who hire illegals. If they are successful then answer this:

Will you stay to starve? If so, will millions too?

glacier1985
06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Abaddon:
most of the illegals here work for the lowest wages, and those companies that hire these people are not playing the rules, if they do, they wouldn't hire so many illgeals in the first place, now about this ID card thing, will people really cooperate ? come on now, we are not talking about how we can get rid of these illegals here, but more to the point of "where they are " and "who they are", that's more important of an issue, again if they keep thinking about kicking 12 mill illegal back to their home country, they will end up in failure, doesn't matter if it is ID card or what not.
the only way that could send back these illegals is that search this country door by door, that's the only way to hount "everyone" down. now will they do it at any cost ?

Abaddon
06-19-2006, 09:05 PM
What I said was conditional, as I stated. Should the ID card system really work... etc.

Never say never. Anything in life can happen. Always be ready for anything.