PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone Im new!

kaliba33
03-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow it feels so good to find a place to vent my feelings and know that someone understands because they feel the same. I came here when I was 4 and the US is all I've ever known. I've read some of the stories here and I'm glad we can join together and support ourselves through this rough patch in life. Reading more in depth about the DREAM Act I realized I never gave it the importance it deserves. Its cool to know that the supporters of this bill in one way or another kinda understand where we stand right now. I hope to get to know you guys on here and that we can continue to support the DREAM Act and ourselves. :P

HOPEFULDREAMER
03-22-2007, 10:30 PM
HEY!!

Welcome!

fldude13
03-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Wow it feels so good to find a place to vent my feelings and know that someone understands because they feel the same

Yeah i know what you mean, i would have probably gone insane had i not found this site. It's my senior year and i see everyone with jobs and cars and i'm the only one with nothing. I'm so glad i can talk to other people in my situation.

Nick
03-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Welcome!

kaliba33
03-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you through this forum.