PDA

View Full Version : New here

peticsu
06-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey guys,

I've been to this site before but now I signed up because I want to help you guys out trying to pass this!!!! I immigrated here from Hungary back in 99 and got the 245i but unfortunately immigration screwed up on our papers 3 times so we are illegal for good. We kind of gave up on getting our papers legally because its pointless to get a new sponsor and get into the line and wait 8 years and probably get our papers lost again. One of my lawyers told us that there is a law in the current system saying that if you own some land and sheep you get a green card, I think he was actually truthful because the guy was Bar certified and hes an immigrant himself. I really want to look into this further and Ill make some calls to my lawyer and get back to you guys.

Anyways I really want to help you guys out trying to pass this!!!!!!!

HOPEFULDREAMER
06-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey Petiscu! Welcome to the forum!

About the lawyer's advice: I would really recommend a second opinion on this. Here in South FL, you cannot buy a home without an Alien Number so owning property of any kind is pretty much impossible. And why are the sheep included in this? lol...Please, Please, PLEASE get a second opinion; many on this forum could be citizens already had they gotten reputable lawyers. Another thing, look him up on the Bar website to double check if he actually has his certification. Some people may say they are bar certificated but a)they may have been disbarred and are still practicing just to scheme people, or b)they are just flat out lying. Be very careful with this :D.

peticsu
06-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I live in Tampa Bay and we own a house for ourselves and we rent out a condo...You just got to have the right people for your loans
It also helps if you own a business like we do...you can purchase cars and property for your business.

Cash is king

But even if you dont get a green card, you get Tax exemptions...Ive worked for some people that bought a couple of acres outside of Tampa...they built their house on it and bought three llamas, now they dont have to pay property taxes.