PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!! I'm Kim A new Member of this Forum!!

kimlewi7978
07-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi I'm Kim a female in her early 20's from NY. I have been reading this forum for many months and today I have finally decided to officially register. I am so impressed with the hard work and dertermination from you all in keeping us informed on the latest updates and motivation to fight for the Dream Act's passage.
I am very enthusiastic about the dream act because I have met all the requirements for the bill so I'm hoping and praying that it passes for us all. Thank you so much for your dedication and determination. May God Bless You All. :)

Your New Member,
kim

ivan81
07-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Welcome Kim, please don't forget to call tonight, throughout the night if possible, and again tomorrow, and after that if necessary.

Abaddon
07-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome aboard and thanks for your help!

VJB2
07-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks. Hi, welcome. Don't forget to do some research and check out the other sections of the forum so that you can gather information. Also, there are some threads with numbers to call asking the Senators to support DREAM. We need as much help as we can get. It's extremely easy.

kimlewi7978
07-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Thank you all so much for the kind welcome!! I will definitely do my part in trying to help pass the bill!!!
once again thanks!!!