PDA

View Full Version : new story

mgonza02
08-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi! I first want to thank everyone who supports the DREAM ACT. I recently became a member, and I would like to share my story. On May 2007 I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. I am undocumented and unable to teach because of my status. My parents braught me to the U.S. when I was 8 years-old. It seems to me that the DREAM ACT is my only hope, and that is why I want to thank everyone who supports it. It's really comforting to hear that there are other people in the same situation I'm in. If anyone has any advice for me please let me know.

The Voice heard
08-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome I new as well I been here for 3 days now, Everyone here has a goal and that is do the possible thing to pass the Dream Act, We are all hoping and praying it will pass But praying will not help we have to take action as well, So I suggest that you start calling senators like many of us have! We need to win this!

and Welcome again!

HOPEFULDREAMER
08-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D

Sayuri Jane
08-07-2007, 07:35 PM
welcome n be merry u have a degree :) i'm still in skool :cry:

Argentino
08-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome and get your phone ready to start calling.

fldude13
08-07-2007, 07:54 PM

Be merry that you're even in school :cry:

Sayuri Jane
08-07-2007, 08:19 PM

Be merry that you're even in school :cry: shit suxxs a lot, but i am very optimistic that it will pass. keep ur head up :wink:

ucgirl
08-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Hey I will be in your shoes next year if we don't get to work and start calling. What good is a degree if you can't do anything with it right. Anyway welcome to the forum!