PDA

View Full Version : HI!!! My name is Virginia..and I'm new to this.

virginia_noe
08-08-2007, 01:11 AM
HI Everyone!!
Well, first of all i wanna introduce myself. My name is Virginia.I'm 18 years old. and I berly graduate from high school this year. I currently live in Baldwin Park. And I'm planning to attend CAl State LA this fall. My major is social work. I'm well, I'm one more of those students hoping the DREAM Act would ever be passed.
I'm so happy i have found this web site. bcuz I know im not the only one. YAY!!! :D
Well i would love to share my story with you so you all of you can know me alittle better. and hopefully we can become good friends.

Neil
08-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Welcome and thanks for sharing did you graduated from bp or sv?

HOPEFULDREAMER
08-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Welcome! :D

Argentino
08-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Welcome and you should check out the action section to begin fighting for the DREAM.

The Voice heard
08-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Welcome! to the forum I'm kind of new as well I've been here in 4 days and I feel more hopeful now that I found this people here I love this forum it has given me hope! I hope you feel the same and Hopefully you'll try to help our cause by going to the Taking Action section which explains what one can do to fight for the Dream Act to pass! Remember we are not alone in this!

Welcome aboard again!

Tasksgirl
08-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey I'm in LA as well..
Interested in meeting if we can get enough people together?