PDA

View Full Version : Hello

XhadowX
08-08-2007, 10:59 AM
"I am one of many. I am just one, as many are. We can not change things without organization. We may start with a single piece, so that we may end with a mountain. I for one am tired, however, that doesn't mean the fight can not go on. For the insistence of not giving up and fighting harder, we must prevail all the measures that stand, the hurdles must be jump..." Quoth N3GR0X once more.
I had signed up a few days ago, but I am new. We as individuals can do more, than that that has been done. "A few that are organized have a higher success rate than a mob that is not organized." Quoth N3GR0X What I am trying to get to is that we individuals , that are on this forum, can help more (technology wise). I know that I should share a my story, but what I may say may either encourage or depress those that read this. All I know is that I have been here and want to do bigger and greater things, as well as, many of you do. If the readers of this post would like to know more of myself, than just ask and I will. THank you for your time, and have a nice morning, day, or evening.

The Voice heard
08-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome! Everyone here it's doing the best they can to try to pass and get support for the Dream Act! so it would help if you would try as well!

Tasksgirl
08-08-2007, 03:03 PM
If you sign up as well on COSA they have this really focused campaign going on right now with like 7 people..

XhadowX
08-09-2007, 11:21 AM
I will sign up. However, I didn't mean to come off being rude in any fashion. I should have explained it better. I meant that our rate of success is better. Since most of us have acquired skills that have surpassed in some ways that of our parents. Such is an example, of using computers and cell phones (other than just talk). I am also trying my best. I am calling, emailing, and getting those around me to help with the cause.

XhadowX
08-09-2007, 11:21 AM
What do you think?