PDA

View Full Version : new member

Ju-Ju02
08-24-2007, 10:13 AM
[b

Hi my name is Judith,

I amfrom San Luis Potosi, MX. I have lived in Texas since i was 5. I am now 23 yearws old. It has always been pretty hard to live in the shadows because i am undocumented. It has been hard but i have not let that stop me from achieving what i want. My biggest dream id to become a teacher. I am currently a student at the Uiversity of North texas and i hope to finish up there. I just hope that these legislatures gived a liitle hope to allow us students that are in school to be able to become what we are studying. I know that with out their hrlp then we can easily achieve our diploma but not be able to work in the field because of the lack of a SSN. KEEP praying out there so that we can get them to pass a law for all of us that believe that we are part of this country since we have been here so long.. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Abaddon
08-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome aboard Judith! :)

Tasksgirl
08-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey guys - if you are new here please visit our TAKING ACTION section and begin calling the senator lists we have posted. If are you are new at calling please PM me with any questions..

Thanks!!