PDA

View Full Version : S.Aran

S.Aran
12-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I know that I never introduced myself, other than to a few of you.

I have been living in the USA for about 7-8 yrs now.
I have accomplished a lot in the short time I've been here, whether it's been taking AP classes, graduating at the top 13% of my class, or even managing a business on my own at a young age.
Just like many of you, I was brought here by my parents when I was young, no say in the decision but only the promise that I would live, grow, and have better opportunities here in this great country we all come home.
I can't complain so far, everything has worked out for the better. I came here on an L1 as a L2 dependent and soon after a submission of status adjustment that was denied to an incompetent lawyer I found myself hopeless and alone.

It was then that I met Juan Gomez, who told me about this great site.
I went to his speech at the Democratic Power meeting and met Janet Reno as well and I have been an addict to this place since.
Sure I may not post a lot, other than here and there but I check the site religiously along with my morning news EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I have already made a great friend and realized that if it wasn't for our situation we would have never met each other, all of us, individuals from all walks of life come together each from far and distinct places to accept that we all have something in common and would like to put our little part in something big.

DAP has become my home. And although I may not be as involved as everyone here. I would like to strech out my hand and say Hello to you all.
And that we can get along to do something great.

Thank you.

S.Aran

VaeVictis
12-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Hello, S. Glad to see another friendly face.

RahmanIV
12-01-2007, 07:58 PM
By any chance, are you from India?

laneDearIhope?
12-01-2007, 08:24 PM
ITs my home 2 lol..

pingpong abyss
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Too late for a welcome, so...glad to have you.

S.Aran
12-02-2007, 01:41 AM
India?
Where do you get that idea from? lol

jmelpz
12-03-2007, 01:22 AM
I have a feeling DAP will soon become my second home..

i found out about it by chance...i am doing a governement paper and it happened to come up on my google search.
i couldnt stop reading through the site once i found it!!

This is my first post and ill be sure to intro. myself soon.
can't wait to tell my younger sister all about it..
she often has ?'s that i dont have answers to.

im so excited
feels good not be alone