PDA

View Full Version : Raids in California

negrita_028
11-15-2008, 02:07 AM
It has been reported that there will be raids being held in southern california in the lake elsinore area during this weekend Nov 14-Nov 17-18, 2008. if you know anyone that lives in that area let them know. be nice :D
its about an hour away from San Diego and Half hour away from riverside.
if anyone lives around there yeah, ummm...good luck!

if you guys know of any raids anywhere in the U.S let the rest of us know. cause we dont want to be sent back either. thanks!
:D

Fish
11-15-2008, 04:40 AM
Raids only happen in places where a large number of illegals work, i.e. factories. I'm sure they won't be raiding a college campus or your private home.

VJB2
11-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Where was this reported? Is this another word of mouth?

originalgabe
11-15-2008, 12:33 PM
i hate this fear mongering tactic that the Gov is using.

what happened to "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"

it never states "citizens or legal residents" only.

dream3320
11-15-2008, 03:24 PM

what happened to "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"

thats the most important words to bold out

hkk24
07-28-2009, 10:47 PM

what happened to "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"

well speaking in legal terms, as you are all aware, we technically arent part of the government because we never entered their social contract.

drvenom
07-28-2009, 10:56 PM
do you mean 2009? Once again, where was this reported?

Dreamer X
07-28-2009, 11:39 PM
ugh....lake Elsinore that place is mostly white people XD

hrvatica13
07-29-2009, 04:07 PM
do you mean 2009? Once again, where was this reported?

This thread is old... it's from Nov. 2008.

drvenom
07-29-2009, 04:17 PM
My bad, I must have been smoking crack last night. lol j/k