DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Aurora 11-16-2012 09:21 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind (Post 374321)
That makes no freaking sense at all. Who mailed your application? a freaking ghost? wth?? I mean you obviously sign your paperwork and all. I signed my damn cover letter the day I sent it and I put the day before on it. makes no sense

The following link was provided in the forum:

http://shusterman.com/2012/09/using-...plication.html

It basically explains that Facebook is a good source to get supporting evidence as the date appears besie each activity, but at the very end says: "By the way, you also need to prove that you are present in the U.S. on the day that you submit your DACA application. If you ask me to be your friend on Facebook that day, I promise to accept your invitation!"

I never heard of that and also think is not required as the forms will have the DATE of submitance and signature plus the Money Order will also have the same Date and our name!!!

Aurora 11-16-2012 09:22 PM

I updated my Evidence list once again, please take a moment to check it up:

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=34657

DreamBig528 11-16-2012 09:29 PM

okay i'm totally confuse whoever got approved please tell me what did you include as proof for 2012 i sent my RFE today i only included Credit card statement from jan to june 23rd 2012 i did not include anything for july, I applied in August and i did notarize one of my document on August 15, 2012 please tell me that's gone be enough and they are not gone make big deal about not having july 2012....

ari88 11-17-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 374365)
okay i'm totally confuse whoever got approved please tell me what did you include as proof for 2012 i sent my RFE today i only included Credit card statement from jan to june 23rd 2012 i did not include anything for july, I applied in August and i did notarize one of my document on August 15, 2012 please tell me that's gone be enough and they are not gone make big deal about not having july 2012....

You'll be fine, stop freaking out.

Swim19 11-17-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora (Post 374311)
"""By the way, you also need to prove that you are present in the U.S. on the day that you submit your DACA application. If you ask me to be your friend on Facebook that day, I promise to accept your invitation!""""

Do we really need to prove that we were here the exact day we submit our DACA application??? What are other ways that you guys used (I would not want to submit Facebook Evidence) unless I have no other option.

I believe Shusterman is referring to the following guideline:

Quote:

Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
Though signing the form should be enough proof that you were physically present in the US on date of making request. I didn't send anything specifically for that and was approved. I think Shusterman was just making light of the guideline...

iDream 11-17-2012 03:57 PM

Okay so, i just recently checked my I-821D case status online yesterday. Usually the "Initial Review" is highlighted but yesterday it wasnt. I got a little confused and i re-typed my case number again twice to make sure i typed it correctly. And still a no show. I read the message below and it said that....
Quote:

On November 16, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
so my question is, how long does it take until i receive the RFE mail and how long will it take for them to review it and make a decision once they get my response?

Tummytickler 11-17-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 374901)
Okay so, i just recently checked my I-821D case status online yesterday. Usually the "Initial Review" is highlighted but yesterday it wasnt. I got a little confused and i re-typed my case number again twice to make sure i typed it correctly. And still a no show. I read the message below and it said that....

so my question is, how long does it take until i receive the RFE mail and how long will it take for them to review it and make a decision once they get it my response?

Mine was update on oct 31 recived the letter on nov 2 sent it nov 6 they recived it nov 9th approved nov 14

iDream 11-17-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tummytickler (Post 374905)
Mine was update on oct 31 recived the letter on nov 2 sent it nov 6 they recived it nov 9th approved nov 14

wow that fast huh?
damn i hope my RFE is not complicated.

Tummytickler 11-17-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 374910)
wow that fast huh?
damn i hope my RFE is not complicated.

Stay positive good luck

romeneypaystaxesLOL 11-17-2012 06:46 PM

Ok so my RFE stated that I need to proof my continuous residence from June 2009- February 2012. I sent it already now hoping for the best. Btw I did send that evidence in my original packet I guessing they over looked it.