DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ability to change usernames (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=82627)

bad.bunny 08-12-2018 01:49 AM

Ability to change usernames

I'm tired of my username. When Nick upgrades the forum, he should also provide us with the abilility to change our username. I want to be renamed as "Champagnepapi" or "NativeWarrior".

DogJuiceMan 08-12-2018 10:24 AM

Re: Ability to change usernames

I want to be renamed as 2Fat2Fish

Verminator

DogMan

OnesAndZeroes

ZeroZen

or

DROP TABLE USERS;

EMejia 08-12-2018 08:46 PM

I too wish to change my name.

DogJuiceMan 08-13-2018 10:21 PM

Thought up new ones.

Amardilo

WhiteMichaelJackson

WhiteObama

http://www.atbreak.com/wp-content/up...hite-Obama.jpg

I forgot some of the coolest ones. They'll be lost forever in the void cause I was at work when they came into my mind.

bad.bunny 08-18-2018 04:10 PM

I want to be renamed as:
  • Herbivore
  • AnnuelAA
  • 6ix9ine
  • Catracho
  • Apache
  • Wakandian

DogJuiceMan 08-18-2018 04:32 PM

I got another one for myself,

TreeApe.

See the tree ape is less evolved than the land ape.
It's great.

GroundHogInATree

you dont expect the groundhog to climb a tree and sit on a branch eating leaves, but there it is.

BestBefore1984 08-18-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad.bunny (Post 717383)
I want to be renamed as:
  • Herbivore
  • AnnuelAA
  • 6ix9ine
  • Catracho
  • Apache
  • Wakandian

Currently, there is an open investigation within the DAP community. The investigation pertains to utilizing Alt-Accounts. We are going to collaborate with the Mods to get to the bottom of this. The theory is that you are either Chyno, Juang, Carnivore, a green card holder, or an alt-right individual that is visiting the forum to troll and fulfill your 'Shadenfreude', as in you are here to receive joy of the uncertainty pertaining to the Dreamer community and their future.

The investigation is still in the preliminary stages as we gather our documents and create a case that will provide convincing and irrefutable evidence. We encourage members to come forth with any information pertaining to defendant's suspected crimes against the Dreamer community. Your information will remain anonymous, unless we order a Subpoena, which then you must appear without question. The consequence will be a temporary ban of 90 days. Your post history is under thorough investigation and we have our own team of Dreamer Lawyers that are collaborating with me and my linguistic knowledge on detecting trends in usage that will link you to your suspected alt account. We ask that you continue posting, so that we can continue to grow our case against you.

The breach in contract that you ostensibly have violated, per the constitution of the DAP forum includes all of the following, with an emphasis on the items bolded:

Quote:

I. Posting RULES
Never insult other users. If you have a problem with a post, report it to one of the moderators via PM.
No spamming
No trolling
Do not post information that encourages illegal activity (ie. marrying for papers, obtaining fake SS, fake id, or any other form of falsified documents etc. )
No links to or quotes from anti-immigrant sites.

II. Posting GUIDELINES
Make sure you post in the right forum.
Try to use proper grammar and write clearly.
Try to stay on topic. If you have something off topic to say, do not hesitate to create another thread in the appropriate section.
This forum will not censor explicit language, but we ask that you refrain from using it unnecessarily.

III. The following will result in the message being DELETED
Breaking any of the Posting Rules stated above

IV. The following will result in a permanent BAN
Spamming
Trolling

Any other form of abusive use of the forum

In the Main Dream Act Portal District Court

bad.bunny proceeding under a pseudonym, (which is still under investigation)

Defendant,

BestBefore1984 and DAP Community,

Plaintiff.

You may begin your defense...

bad.bunny 08-18-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 (Post 717389)
Currently, there is an open investigation within the DAP community. The investigation pertains to utilizing Alt-Accounts. We are going to collaborate with the Mods to get to the bottom of this. The theory is that you are either Chyno, Juang, Carnivore, a green card holder, or an alt-right individual that is visiting the forum to troll and fulfill your 'Shadenfreude', as in you are here to receive joy of the uncertainty pertaining to the Dreamer community and their future. [/b]

You may begin your defense...

I'm not an alt account lol.

Chyno is cool as hell, and I can suspect people thinking I am him because we're both Hispanics from the East Coast with similiar taste in music, fashion, etc. but nah.

I don't even know who Juang is.

I used to argue back in forth with Carnivore. I'm not even a Pick Up Artist nor do I like his taste in music.

Don't have a GC nor do I subscribe to the Alt Right ideology. There were a series of users on her that acted like them in January, but they're all banned. There's also Undoconyc who supported Jeff Sessions and Immigrant who was an H1B that spread propganda on here, but they're both banned permanently. If I was an Alt-Right troll then I would be spamming the News section with propaganda like them or trying to push a narrative, but I only post religiously on the Off Topic section.

BestBefore1984 08-18-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad.bunny (Post 717391)
I'm not an alt account lol.

Chyno is cool as hell, and I can suspect people thinking I am him because we're both Hispanics from the East Coast with similiar taste in music, fashion, etc. but nah.

I don't even know who Juang is.

I used to argue back in forth with Carnivore. I'm not even a Pick Up Artist nor do I like his taste in music.

Don't have a GC nor do I subscribe to the Alt Right ideology. There were a series of users on her that acted like them in January, but they're all banned. There's also Undoconyc who supported Jeff Sessions and Immigrant who was an H1B that spread propganda on here, but they're both banned permanently. If I was an Alt-Right troll then I would be spamming the News section with propaganda like them or trying to push a narrative, but I only post religiously on the Off Topic section.

Please note that editing your posts is considered obstruction of justice.

Rumors are you are connected to /r/theredpill

bad.bunny 08-18-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 (Post 717392)
Please note that editing your posts is considered obstruction of justice.

Rumors are you are connected to /r/theredpill

/r/theredpill is the biggest cringefest on Reddit. Bunch of corny delusional middle-aged men who thinking "having frame" and emulating "alpha behaviors" will get them laid. Their demographics are usually White Alt-Right conservatives who want to revert society back into the ideal "1950s traditionalist one". I don't know any Hispanic that is into it tbh.

The only subreddits I go on are r/AskReddit, used to be an avid particpant of r/DACA, but not anymore, and of course r/HipHopHeads. Don't go on Reddit anymore tho, not like I used to.