DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   February Expiration Thread (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=69384)

Pianoswithoutfaith 11-05-2014 04:22 AM

Re: February Expiration Thread

I expire on January.................and I sent my app a bit late too.

g33k 11-05-2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith (Post 545113)
I expire on January.................and I sent my app a bit late too.

Do you have that temporary drivers license where you are?

I got my ID last month and they gave me 2020 expiration...probably the same crap as before. They will send new ID with same expiration date as ead and say it was issued in error.

Pianoswithoutfaith 11-05-2014 03:14 PM

I live in Oregon but have a Washington driver license I got way before DACA came about.

Its still not expired though, so thats good at least.

DamLeon123 11-05-2014 05:36 PM

USCIS received my my packet on October 6th and only got the letter saying that they recieved my packet. Other than that nothing! I can't even see anyting when I try to do case status on their website. My EAD expires 2/01/2015.

One quick question. Last time I DACA I had a "WAC" recietp number now this time it is a "LIN" recietp number. Is that normal?

FlyinAgainstTheWind 11-05-2014 09:26 PM

Yeah, I still can't see my case status and yes we are LIN now. Have you received your Biometrics letter yet?

unrealunknown92 11-06-2014 07:06 PM

Just received two texts and two emails from USCIS saying they accepted my application. Waiting on the receipt notice and Biometrics letter in the mail now.

Pianoswithoutfaith 11-06-2014 08:04 PM

Had my biometrics today. Was pretty quick. Yeah I think I might get a result by February... Arghh

turmalina 11-08-2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith (Post 545379)
Had my biometrics today. Was pretty quick. Yeah I think I might get a result by February... Arghh

My biometrics was so strange... I had them two week before they approved my case. Pretty sure me and engineeringgirl had the same thing happen to us.

But anwyay, aren't you glad piano, that you dont have to deal with this license renewal crap? I feel so relieved reading all the problems people have in some states.

Pianoswithoutfaith 11-09-2014 09:04 PM

What do you mean Turmalina?

FlyinAgainstTheWind 11-13-2014 03:24 AM

I can finally see my case number on the my case status website. It is all fancy now. No more blue bubble.

I think I am going to miss the blue bubble.