DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   February Expiration Thread (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=69384)

FlyinAgainstTheWind 12-24-2014 01:34 AM

Re: February Expiration Thread

still waiting. I hope it doesn't come to close to expiration. Almost January.

Sorrybrah 12-29-2014 04:38 PM

Approved renewal today

Exp Date: Feb 7

2MoreYears 12-29-2014 10:04 PM

darn it ! I wanted to be the first one.

I'm happy for u though.

Sorrybrah 12-29-2014 10:57 PM

Lol it's funny how twisted this is. I was one of the early applicants back in aug2012 and was approved the last. Now I'm approved "first".

Allthatnmore 12-29-2014 11:29 PM

Exp feb 18th. Case received Sep. 24th card production today.

Sorrybrah 12-29-2014 11:51 PM

yup now they're processing feb babies.

_iliketodream 12-30-2014 01:40 AM

My application was sent to Nebraska Service Center. I heard they are really bad. I applied late and I am not hopeful. They received my application on December 2nd and I haven't received my biometrics appointment yet. My card expires Feb 27th and I am afraid that I will lose my job because of that.

slowbalt 12-31-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _iliketodream (Post 550268)
My application was sent to Nebraska Service Center. I heard they are really bad. I applied late and I am not hopeful. They received my application on December 2nd and I haven't received my biometrics appointment yet. My card expires Feb 27th and I am afraid that I will lose my job because of that.

Mine expires the same date as yours. They got my package on November 12th and bio was on December 10th. Still waiting for an update on my case.

_iliketodream 12-31-2014 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowbalt (Post 550358)
Mine expires the same date as yours. They got my package on November 12th and bio was on December 10th. Still waiting for an update on my case.

They got my package on December 2nd and they still haven't sent me my biometrics appointment yet. Should I be worried? I called and they said it hasn't been 30 days so they can't do anything yet.

slowbalt 01-01-2015 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _iliketodream (Post 550360)
They got my package on December 2nd and they still haven't sent me my biometrics appointment yet. Should I be worried? I called and they said it hasn't been 30 days so they can't do anything yet.

Well I got my bio letter like 20 days after they got my package so yours it's a little late by now. But you gotta remember it's the holidays as well. I'm worried though, got called into HR this morning and they asked if I was going to be able to get a new permit, I didn't know what to tell them. But be hopeful man and good luck there's nothing much we can do but wait.