DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

hooney 10-11-2012 12:10 PM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhelonOne87 (Post 336039)
EAD APPROVED!!!!!!!!! AFter RFE

"On October 11, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you."

Congrats!! :D:D I updated your info!

ari88 10-11-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhelonOne87 (Post 336059)
california baby!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Go RFE's!!!

PhelonOne87 10-11-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 336075)
Congrats!! :D:D I updated your info!

Thanx

arclite 10-11-2012 02:09 PM

Just sent my RFE back an hour ago. Hope USPS dont screw up. My package should be delivered tomarrow.

PhelonOne87 10-11-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 336294)
Just sent my RFE back an hour ago. Hope USPS dont screw up. My package should be delivered tomarrow.

Good luck keep us posted!

arclite 10-11-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhelonOne87 (Post 336304)
Good luck keep us posted!

congratz on being approved after your RFE. Hopefully Ill be joining you real soon.

hooney 10-11-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 336294)

Thanks for the update!

guatedreamer 10-11-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 330380)
Texas Service Center RFE

Assuming this means I'm being mailed an RFE.. I'm with the Texas service center

"On October 11, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

ari88 10-11-2012 09:11 PM

FINALLY!! I received my RFE.... so.. it says that the evidence i submitted lacks documentation for 2007. So they want the whole 2007?! Well... I do not have much but i need your help.

I originally sent cell phone statements for 2007 but guess that wasn't enough. I was working under the table that year so I asked my friend who was my co worker back then to make me a letter stating that I worked with her from July 2007 to November 2008. I don't know if I should get it notarized. I can't get a letter from my employer because the store closed in November 2008. But I am also planning on getting a letter from a friend works next door to where I used to work, saying that he would visit me at the store. I also found 2 bill statements dated May 2007, and February 2007, just that they are "final notice, payment past due notices" so idk if to send those. One is from my previous university and one is from a cell phone company. I don't want USCIS to think that I didn't pay because I wasn't here, get me? Anyway, I am also planning on sending once again my cell phone bills. And I used to work with a fake social for 2 months in 2007 So i have a "Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, but it shows the fake social that I used. What do you guys think? I am so frustrated!

Stephanie61593 10-11-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari88 (Post 336938)
FINALLY!! I received my RFE.... so.. it says that the evidence i submitted lacks documentation for 2007. So they want the whole 2007?! Well... I do not have much but i need your help.

I originally sent cell phone statements for 2007 but guess that wasn't enough. I was working under the table that year so I asked my friend who was my co worker back then to make me a letter stating that I worked with her from July 2007 to November 2008. I don't know if I should get it notarized. I can't get a letter from my employer because the store closed in November 2008. But I am also planning on getting a letter from a friend works next door to where I used to work, saying that he would visit me at the store. I also found 2 bill statements dated May 2007, and February 2007, just that they are "final notice, payment past due notices" so idk if to send those. One is from my previous university and one is from a cell phone company. I don't want USCIS to think that I didn't pay because I wasn't here, get me? Anyway, I am also planning on sending once again my cell phone bills. What do you guys think? I am so frustrated!

I think you need more evidence. Bank statements would be great!!