DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

DesiredDreams 11-02-2012 03:14 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Just got a notice for RFE but I never worked or had a bank account. What other ways can I show sufficient evidence?

arclite 11-02-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesiredDreams (Post 360169)
Just got a notice for RFE but I never worked or had a bank account. What other ways can I show sufficient evidence?

Did you already received your rfe in the mail or just the notification on the website?

If its asking for evidence of continous residence you can use lots of things apart from bank accounts or work records.

What evidence did you submit already?

If you havnt received the rfe in the mail, continous residence is not the only reason they may issue a rfe.

DesiredDreams 11-02-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 360186)
Did you already received your rfe in the mail or just the notification on the website?

If its asking for evidence of continous residence you can use lots of things apart from bank accounts or work records.

What evidence did you submit already?

If you havnt received the rfe in the mail, continous residence is not the only reason they may issue a rfe.

I just received the notification on the website
I submitted:
I94
Birth certificate
Passport
Visa affidavit
Middle school certificates
High school transcript
High school diploma
College bills n records

Tummytickler 11-02-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muslimah23 (Post 360065)
Does anyone know how long it takes for the actual RFE to arrive in the mail?
I called uscis and they said about 15 days... Can anyone confirm please?
Thank you.

When did u get the notice on the web site ?

arclite 11-02-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesiredDreams (Post 360231)
I just received the notification on the website
I submitted:
I94
Birth certificate
Passport
Visa affidavit
Middle school certificates
High school transcript
High school diploma
College bills n records

Any medical records?
You can send affidavits to support your documentation(USCIS needs atleast 2 if you use them). I sent 3 and notarized them.
Do you shop online? Do you use Ebay, Paypal, Amazon or any such sites? You can send copies of invoices that have your name and date on them. Or if someone ordered something for you and your name shows on the invoice, maybe you can ask them for a copy.

Check your emails. I found forgotten things in my emails and my husbands email that I could use.
I dont know if you are married or have a child but you can send copies of your marriage license and child birth certifacate.

DreamBig528 11-02-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muslimah23 (Post 360065)
Does anyone know how long it takes for the actual RFE to arrive in the mail?
I called uscis and they said about 15 days... Can anyone confirm please?
Thank you.

It takes about 3 business day. Mine was posted on October 30th I received it today Nov. 2nd

danieltij 11-02-2012 05:02 PM

How many pieces of evidence do you need for each year? I have a gap from june-december

DesiredDreams 11-02-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 360257)
Any medical records?
You can send affidavits to support your documentation(USCIS needs atleast 2 if you use them). I sent 3 and notarized them.
Do you shop online? Do you use Ebay, Paypal, Amazon or any such sites? You can send copies of invoices that have your name and date on them. Or if someone ordered something for you and your name shows on the invoice, maybe you can ask them for a copy.

Check your emails. I found forgotten things in my emails and my husbands email that I could use.
I dont know if you are married or have a child but you can send copies of your marriage license and child birth certifacate.

Thnks for the advice

dude33 11-02-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamAlive (Post 359972)
What service center and when did you send the requested evidence?

vermont .. i got rfe on the 1st got it on the 3rd sent it back on the 4th and got approved on the 29th

Dres2011 11-02-2012 06:31 PM

My cousin got an RFE status check today, he applied back in august 21 and had his biometrics 9/20

he΄s been here 20 years apparently thats not enough time and evidence for uscis.