DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Tummytickler 12-01-2012 05:06 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

They don't give me my dl or state Id I wanna share my experience after I went to Soical security office to get print out , they gave my print out number after 48 hours form applying it went fine then I took the print out number and went to the DMV to apply for my driving lisence and state I.D after the check my immigration document and passport they put it in the system and told me we can issue one for you and they scan all my stuff which I handle them include the EAD and make me sign a paper which is ( Non-us citizen courtesy form additional information required to process) and they told I should recive a letter in the mail with in 3 weeks did any one this happened to him

arclite 12-01-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tummytickler (Post 384795)
They don't give me my dl or state Id I wanna share my experience after I went to Soical security office to get print out , they gave my print out number after 48 hours form applying it went fine then I took the print out number and went to the DMV to apply for my driving lisence and state I.D after the check my immigration document and passport they put it in the system and told me we can issue one for you and they scan all my stuff which I handle them include the EAD and make me sign a paper which is ( Non-us citizen courtesy form additional information required to process) and they told I should recive a letter in the mail with in 3 weeks did any one this happened to him

It seems about normal. In the state of FL,they issue you a paper license and you have to wait a couple weeks to get the real license.

iDream 12-01-2012 09:15 PM

okay,will your case status online change once they receive the RFE response?

Happyman0607 12-01-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 384924)
okay,will your case status online change once they receive the RFE response?

Yes it changes

Tummytickler 12-02-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 384855)
It seems about normal. In the state of FL,they issue you a paper license and you have to wait a couple weeks to get the real license.

You didn't get my clear I can't do nothing even an Id until I recive a letter from DMV say if I can apply for dl and ID or no and Iam in pa which DACA should be fine with my state to get the dl and ID

Koffha88 12-02-2012 08:12 AM

7 business days since they received my information.

Or 1.5 weeks....sighhhhhhh

Happyman0607 12-02-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koffha88 (Post 385148)
7 business days since they received my information.

Or 1.5 weeks....sighhhhhhh

Your sig says you don't care.. Why are you bitching and moaning? Maybe you should get a job or something.

david.got.skeez 12-02-2012 01:49 PM

Just checked my online case status and it changed to RFE. I should get the actual letter in the mail tomorrow. This sucks so much seriously what the fuck, and i have no idea what else they can possibly need ugh

Koffha88 12-02-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 385187)
Your sig says you don't care.. Why are you bitching and moaning? Maybe you should get a job or something.

Lol, I have a job. I didn't care for the wait to the EAD,but after I got the RFE I figured I'd have to wait a week or so...tops. It's more of a drag than a bitching and moaning-fest. No where near the rest of these forums.

Touché though.

Kurdy 12-02-2012 03:12 PM

Uscis recived my rfe on nov 7/2012 but I still have not my decision yet ... Do any one know how long it taks to uscis send me my decision please ???