DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

beans 01-22-2013 09:54 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by princesslala (Post 413741)
that sucks...what did u get rfe'd for?

not sure have to wait for the letter to come in.

K_karla 01-23-2013 06:41 AM

App sent: 11/07
Received (TX SC): 11/ 09
Bios: 12/5
RFE received: 12/31
RFE sent: 1/4
RFE received: 1/8

My RFE was for 2010. I sent W2s, check stubs, 1040 tax form, a few online purchase receipts, phone bill receipts, course schedule, college grants, tuition bills, and a few more things I can't remember. No criminal record, & my own SSN.

Anyone have an idea about how much more time of waiting I'm looking at? I'm kind of going crazy.... just like everyone else here, I guess lol.

Sonawabich 01-23-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beans (Post 413725)
I got RFE'd today :(

you gonna get canned!

...wait

butterflynans 01-23-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkristian25 (Post 413632)
Sorry i meant i turned 16th not 17th.

I almost had a mini heart attack... I was like What a fool... But now I'm o all right h's not a foo

princesslala 01-23-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_karla (Post 413969)

My RFE was for 2010. I sent W2s, check stubs, 1040 tax form, a few online purchase receipts, phone bill receipts, course schedule, college grants, tuition bills, and a few more things I can't remember. No criminal record, & my own SSN.

Anyone have an idea about how much more time of waiting I'm looking at? I'm kind of going crazy.... just like everyone else here, I guess lol.

No specific time. Some people get through within a week or so others like me been waiting for 3 months

jkristian25 01-23-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texdaddreamer (Post 413685)
I don't think that's the issue (you entered before your 16th birthday anyways). I'm guessing they may want proof of continue residence. Were you here on Jun 15, 2007?

Well Yes i did and they have my visa stamped with the date and everything, im hoping its something else i have enough proof of everything else and Yes i was here June 15 2007, my daughter was born on christmas that year.

Besides my passport stamped i have nothing else to prove that i came here before 16th or idk, i have a video of me filming how empty the streets were here lol but thats it and i dont think they'll take that anyways.

LNW27 01-23-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_karla (Post 413969)

You'll be more than fine I got the same one and I was approved ... 60 days later, but still approved

Alex_lx 01-23-2013 04:37 PM

Should I stick sticky notes to point out which is which?

lavidaloca 01-23-2013 04:40 PM

Am approved!!!!!!! Got a message five minutes ago am so happy so happy!!!!! Jehovah God is great!!!!

Koffha88 01-23-2013 06:01 PM

I've waited so longggg, I don't even check anymore. I just go on with my life.

CrispFuture 01-23-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koffha88 (Post 414165)

I like, No I Love Your signature.

Sonawabich 01-24-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koffha88 (Post 414165)

I check it everyday.

I go through hell everyday.

DreamBig528 01-24-2013 12:51 AM

alright guys i have lost all hope....it's been 2 months and 3 days since i sent my RFE i checked my status today still nothing.. So what should i do? what's my next step cuz this sux my lawyer said just wait what the heck i been waiting thinking i will get approved within 60 days sooo frustrating

JJ Glo 01-24-2013 12:53 AM

Ouch.

I thought cases involving RFEs were put aside and worked on immediately after the evidence came back. I guess that's not always the case.

Sonawabich 01-24-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 414384)
alright guys i have lost all hope....it's been 2 months and 3 days since i sent my RFE i checked my status today still nothing.. So what should i do? what's my next step cuz this sux my lawyer said just wait what the heck i been waiting thinking i will get approved within 60 days sooo frustrating

Service request

Contact them

Talk to the supervisors

Do everything in your power

DreamBig528 01-24-2013 01:05 AM

yeah and now i don't know what to do.........

FlyinAgainstTheWind 01-24-2013 01:06 AM

Just wait. You are close to 6 months anyway. Then you will be able to try more things and they won't send you back a generic email saying you are still within the 4-6 month period.

butterflynans 01-24-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 414406)
yeah and now i don't know what to do.........

Keep hoping for an approval. U surely will get ur response soon. :)

Ps I keep thinking the moon on ur pic is a huge earring!

MMA 01-24-2013 11:10 AM

this might be a stupid question but if my case was accepted september 6 what are the odds they still send me a RFE? they would have done that already right?

princesslala 01-24-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 414384)

i feel the same way!!!!

jkristian25 01-24-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA (Post 414645)
this might be a stupid question but if my case was accepted september 6 what are the odds they still send me a RFE? they would have done that already right?

I got one two days ago....check my timeline

butterflynans 01-24-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkristian25 (Post 414661)
I got one two days ago....check my timeline

i agree, they can still do it because i saw a case close to my #, and it just got RFE! but keep good faith that you will be approved. think positive and attract positive energy. i feel when you have a RFE they got ur file on an actual desk and therefore an approval coming up...
I am sure we all will be approved since we qualified with the requirements. its just a matter of when, but it will be soon.

JJ Glo 01-24-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA (Post 414645)

It doesn't matter what date you sent it in. They haven't looked over your case. They can still RFE you.

sagb 01-24-2013 02:05 PM

so i never received the rfe sent on dec 5th ive been calling and checked online now it says a rfe has been sent on jan 19...how many days does it take to get to me..im in chicago btw

h3avensent08 01-24-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagb (Post 414692)
so i never received the rfe sent on dec 5th ive been calling and checked online now it says a rfe has been sent on jan 19...how many days does it take to get to me..im in chicago btw

You should have it soon remember Sunday the mail doesn't deliver and Monday was a MLK day. It should come tomorrow or Saturday. If you have not received anything by Monday, call in.
if you had a lawyer file for you, the lawyer will get it, not you.

jkristian25 01-24-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h3avensent08 (Post 414706)
You should have it soon remember Sunday the mail doesn't deliver and Monday was a MLK day. It should come tomorrow or Saturday. If you have not received anything by Monday, call in.
if you had a lawyer file for you, the lawyer will get it, not you.

How sure you are of this? My lawyer filed mine but i thought ill be getting a copy of that rfe letter.

saint seiya 01-24-2013 09:35 PM

my status said my RFE was mailed out friday January 11th but the envelope has a USPS stamp for the date of January 14th and it arrived on Jan 16th

h3avensent08 01-24-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkristian25 (Post 414828)
How sure you are of this? My lawyer filed mine but i thought ill be getting a copy of that rfe letter.

because i filed with a lawyer and she got it. same thing happened to others in this forum. call your lawyer in the morning and stay up to date with your case.

h3avensent08 01-24-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saint seiya (Post 414903)
my status said my RFE was mailed out friday January 11th but the envelope has a USPS stamp for the date of January 14th and it arrived on Jan 16th

01/11 was a friday. USPS didnt ship it out until 01/14 Monday. that's my best guess....

h3avensent08 01-24-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkristian25 (Post 414828)

also ask for a copy(i did)
my lawyer gave me a copy of the RFE notice from USCIS.

Koffha88 01-25-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrispFuture (Post 414174)
I like, No I Love Your signature.

Lol, it's true. I gave DACA a chance, cheer me up within a few weeks....nothing happened.
I said "o well, back to reality now"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonawabich (Post 414360)
I check it everyday.

I go through hell everyday.

Lol, why? Such a pain. I forgot my log in to checking my god damn thing too lol, and when I try to retrieve lol...I'm like "I don't fucking know the answer" "what's your favorite show" lol....... Seriously? No idea.

colin 01-25-2013 10:35 AM

On the form there is a section to type in a mailing address. If you use a lawyer they will most certainly type their address in. There is no space for a second mailing address so your lawyer will received the FRE. Hope this helps and keep on dreaming

MMA 01-25-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflynans (Post 414662)
i agree, they can still do it because i saw a case close to my #, and it just got RFE! but keep good faith that you will be approved. think positive and attract positive energy. i feel when you have a RFE they got ur file on an actual desk and therefore an approval coming up...
I am sure we all will be approved since we qualified with the requirements. its just a matter of when, but it will be soon.

well hopefully all my documents are good and they dont need rfe but yea that's great advice I'm def trying to keep positive

lc4l 01-25-2013 01:37 PM

at the bottom of a affidavit should i add this?

Quote:

Sworn to and Subscribed Before Me on

(insert date here)

or should i let the notary take care of that bottom part and let him write it how he wants to? like u know.. the date and "sworn before me" blah blah blah

JJ Glo 01-25-2013 02:02 PM

You need to add that on there.

lc4l 01-25-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 415269)
You need to add that on there.

thank you for the info, im going to the notary in about 3 hours

DreamBig528 01-25-2013 02:28 PM

it's been 2 months that i sent my rfe to CSC am i the only one or there are other people who has past 2 month period and still waiting?

sagb 01-25-2013 04:27 PM

i just hope i do get it this time cause i just want to get this over with..

njrunner09 01-25-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 415283)
it's been 2 months that i sent my rfe to CSC am i the only one or there are other people who has past 2 month period and still waiting?

You are not the only one. I sent my RFE back on October 10th (they received it on this date). And nothing!!

JJ Glo 01-25-2013 05:14 PM

Sister's RFE just arrived. These fucking idiots want evidence that she is currently in school. We had sent them her entire school transcript from 2nd grade to her current grade.