DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

latinbaby83 09-27-2013 02:41 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo86 (Post 514204)
USCIS just sent me a text saying they got my RFE response!

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 514551)
They approved your RFE the same day they received it? Since you sent it in on the 25th they would have received it on the 26th if you paid express shipping or the 27th for lower cost. But seems odd they would approve it so quickly. Are you sure they are not telling you they received your response. Rather than you have been approved?

He posted that he received a text on the 25th that USCIS received RFE response so he got approved 2 days later today the 27th.

edgar32110 09-27-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinbaby83 (Post 514556)
He posted that he received a text on the 25th that USCIS received RFE response so he got approved 2 days later today the 27th.

I know and that is what seems so weird that they would approve him so fast. Yet make others wait months for approval from the RFE. Would be nice if we knew what service center requested his RFE.

latinbaby83 09-27-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 514593)
I know and that is what seems so weird that they would approve him so fast. Yet make others wait months for approval from the RFE. Would be nice if we knew what service center requested his RFE.

Yes I understand you would think first in first out. I think it depends on how many cases each officer is assigned to.

eRkah 09-28-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinbaby83 (Post 514555)
Congrats on the approvals!!!

Thanks!! I can't wait for the card to come. It's going to my lawyer's office so as soon as I see it's delivered, I'm showing up there. lol I just hope after all this waiting they got all my info right!

latinbaby83 09-28-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eRkah (Post 514641)
Thanks!! I can't wait for the card to come. It's going to my lawyer's office so as soon as I see it's delivered, I'm showing up there. lol I just hope after all this waiting they got all my info right!

I'm pretty sure everything will be fine in your card!!!!! But I think they should deliver the card to you not to your lawyer or maybe I'm Wrong

Lunafiv 09-28-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eRkah (Post 514543)
Congrats! :)

I had two RFEs, and finally yesterday they approved my application. Now I'm just hoping the EAD comes w all the right info..

If you can, could you talk about the RFE, so the letter from your employer work??

Thanks.

leo86 09-28-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 514593)

Nebraska Service Center

TodoBien 09-28-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eRkah (Post 514641)

its delivered to you not your lawyer

lomi 10-01-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eRkah (Post 514543)
Congrats! :)

I had two RFEs, and finally yesterday they approved my application. Now I'm just hoping the EAD comes w all the right info..

Were the two RFEs on the same date? or were two different letters?

Can you explain your RFE's? and what you sent back?

Naruto95 10-01-2013 07:50 PM

Hello guys, I back! I hope you didn't miss me too much.. Haha. Well I sent back my RFE on Thursday and the USPS said that it was delievered today. A few minutes ago I got a notification from USCIS saying that my case had been updated, so I went and checked and saw "we recieved your request for evidence". Do you think I'll hear back from them soon since I got notified back on the day when my RFE got there? Once again thanks for all the help.

latinbaby83 10-02-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515069)
Hello guys, I back! I hope you didn't miss me too much.. Haha. Well I sent back my RFE on Thursday and the USPS said that it was delievered today. A few minutes ago I got a notification from USCIS saying that my case had been updated, so I went and checked and saw "we recieved your request for evidence". Do you think I'll hear back from them soon since I got notified back on the day when my RFE got there? Once again thanks for all the help.

I hope you get you approval soon. I know someone here got their approval 2days after uscis received his RFE

Naruto95 10-02-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinbaby83 (Post 515112)
I hope you get you approval soon. I know someone here got their approval 2days after uscis received his RFE

Okay thanks, I am kinda losing hope that I'll be approve. I guess I have to hang on.

leo86 10-02-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515136)
Okay thanks, I am kinda losing hope that I'll be approve. I guess I have to hang on.

Don't lose hope. I got an RFE too and I was approved recently. I sent all the info required and I still got an RFE.

You gotta see that sometimes these RFEs are arbitrary. Just gather up all your info and get as much evidence as possible to prove you're qualified

Naruto95 10-02-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo86 (Post 515267)
Don't lose hope. I got an RFE too and I was approved recently. I sent all the info required and I still got an RFE.

You gotta see that sometimes these RFEs are arbitrary. Just gather up all your info and get as much evidence as possible to prove you're qualified

I've becoming sick like today, I guess it's from all the stress. That's what I did. I thought my middle school grade card would have been enough, but I bet they just oversaw it. So I resent them and sent more things, I just hope they look closely at it this time. I keep telling myself that I'll get through this and that I'll be approved.

eRkah 10-03-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TodoBien (Post 514694)
its delivered to you not your lawyer

Normally yes, but my lawyer specifically asked them that all mail & docs be sent to their address. Can't trust the mail where I live.

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinbaby83 (Post 514656)
I'm pretty sure everything will be fine in your card!!!!! But I think they should deliver the card to you not to your lawyer or maybe I'm Wrong

Thanks, i hope so! It's supposed to arrive today, can't wait!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunafiv (Post 514664)
If you can, could you talk about the RFE, so the letter from your employer work??

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomi (Post 514983)
Were the two RFEs on the same date? or were two different letters?Can yoI u explain your RFE's? and what you sent back?

I never used a letter from employer, that wasn't the issue. I had 2 different RFE's, different dates. They were both related & asked similar questions. I petitioned for a court order last year, for personal reasons. But it was approved after I sent my DACA application. So I had to send a letter after my biometrics explaining the situation to USCIS & asked them to update/modify my DACA. In 1st RFE they asked why I petitioned for a court order. On 2nd RFE they asked to send more IDs as proof (even though that's not a requirement in their own memos). 2nd RFE was signed by a supervisor though. I did get help from lawyer with all of this.

ganster044 10-03-2013 03:22 PM

well here im again. after been denied cuz i dint send enough evidence i reapply for DACA. now the same wait again.

SEPT 06 10-03-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganster044 (Post 515378)
well here im again. after been denied cuz i dint send enough evidence i reapply for DACA. now the same wait again.

Hi, can you reapply if they denied you?? I thought person can not reapply.

TexanJose 10-03-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

What happened? What was the reason?

Hey, maybe you can get approved and faster if you reapply.

Naruto95 10-03-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Hello, good luck on your second time! I went and read through previous comments you've mad and saw that you were denied because of not establish residence. What year did you graduate school? I saw that you sent in tax evidence. I'm a little nervous because I got an RFE asking for 2007 and 2008 evidence..

edgar32110 10-04-2013 11:11 AM

I just got approved today!!!!!! Right now!!!! I am crying like a little baby. Cannot believe an email would get me going like I am right now. I just want to thank everyone and everything that helped me be in the place I am right now. I feel like out of this world. Its unbelievable. Thanks everyone for your support and advice. Even though we do not know each other this is my new family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto95 10-04-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 515464)
I just got approved today!!!!!! Right now!!!! I am crying like a little baby. Cannot believe an email would get me going like I am right now. I just want to thank everyone and everything that helped me be in the place I am right now. I feel like out of this world. Its unbelievable. Thanks everyone for your support and advice. Even though we do not know each other this is my new family!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you! Hopefully I'll be approved soon so I can feel the joy and happiness that you're experiencing. If you don't mind telling me, what did you get an RFE for and what service center? Good luck on your new life. :)

edgar32110 10-04-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515468)
I'm so happy for you! Hopefully I'll be approved soon so I can feel the joy and happiness that you're experiencing. If you don't mind telling me, what did you get an RFE for and what service center? Good luck on your new life. :)

Nebraska Service Center.
RFE fingerprints came back with an arrest in '06 Felony Fugitive. When I was young and stupid I did not go to court over a traffic stop. And in part 3 I answered no to the arrest question because I though I had been arrested for traffic not because of a warrant. Went to court and they closed it out as a defective headlight ticket. Send the proof of arrest and the final court disposition. And thanks to GOD got approved.

Naruto95 10-04-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 515469)
Nebraska Service Center.
RFE fingerprints came back with an arrest in '06 Felony Fugitive. When I was young and stupid I did not go to court over a traffic stop. And in part 3 I answered no to the arrest question because I though I had been arrested for traffic not because of a warrant. Went to court and they closed it out as a defective headlight ticket. Send the proof of arrest and the final court disposition. And thanks to GOD got approved.

They recieved my RFE on Tuesday and I'm still waiting, hopefully I'll be approved soon! I'm glad you got approved, go out abs celebrate!

edgar32110 10-04-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515478)
They recieved my RFE on Tuesday and I'm still waiting, hopefully I'll be approved soon! I'm glad you got approved, go out abs celebrate!

They received mines of the 19th of September. So took them 2 weeks and a day to get their head out of their ass on mines.

edgar32110 10-04-2013 11:47 AM

The time will come soon. Never loose hope. If you ever need a helping hand or motivational words let us know. As Barney says we are one big happy family. LOL

TexanJose 10-04-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Nebraska Service Center.

My paranoid theory aside...it's extreme background checks on people who have been arrested (like you and me) that might be making things take longer.

edgar32110 10-04-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanJose (Post 515509)
My paranoid theory aside...it's extreme background checks on people who have been arrested (like you and me) that might be making things take longer.

But that still does not explain why they have not approved people like Alexander who applied months before I did. I would understand holding up the people after us but not before us that makes no logical sense to me but again we are speaking about the government which they themselves make no sense.

TexanJose 10-04-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 515512)
But that still does not explain why they have not approved people like Alexander who applied months before I did. I would understand holding up the people after us but not before us that makes no logical sense to me but again we are speaking about the government which they themselves make no sense.

That statement is awesome considering we have a government shutdown :lol:.

Again, it could be my theory, the gay theory, or the 'bottom of the haystack' theory, any choice is good :p, or like the image below, which I posted a few days back...

http://vogon.hu/images/vogon_kep.jpg

SRafaela 10-04-2013 03:19 PM

I should have done a few stupid things when I was younger I would have been approved by now.

edgar32110 10-04-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanJose (Post 515513)
That statement is awesome considering we have a government shutdown :lol:.

Again, it could be my theory, the gay theory, or the 'bottom of the haystack' theory, any choice is good :p, or like the image below, which I posted a few days back...

http://vogon.hu/images/vogon_kep.jpg

The picture pretty much sums it up but they do not have hands and they read each paper by suctioning it with their nose to their face lol

Naruto95 10-04-2013 06:56 PM

I got approved! :D Thank you all for always being here for me and helping me return back my RFE. I couldn't have done it without you guys...

edgar32110 10-05-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515540)
I got approved! :D Thank you all for always being here for me and helping me return back my RFE. I couldn't have done it without you guys...

Congrats!!!!!

Schickie 10-06-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515540)

Congrats.

Marie123 10-08-2013 07:54 PM

i got a second RFE after waiting for 3months since i sent the 1st one! i dont know what else they possibly want from me.

lomi 10-11-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 515464)

I'm So happy for you edgar32110 - congratulations on your approval! Wish you the best!!!

Compiled by: MySelf.
Sent: February 27th 2013
Lockbox: Dallas Texas
Service center: Forwarded to Nebraska
Received: February 28th 2013.
G-1145 Notification: March 4th 2013
Biometrics Letter: March 13th 2013 Taken: April 3rd 2013
RFE Letter Received: 09/24/13 - Pending to send
Approved: Pending......
EAD received: Not even in my mind yet

lomi 10-11-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Nebraska Service Center.

I have a similar case like yours which is giving me hope and taking away anxiety - My RFE is for my fingerprints which came back with and Arrest - Flight/Escape . In part 3-I i also answered No to the arrest question since I was arrested because a traffic ticket and they were dissmissed. I went to court and got my arrest records. I am waiting on the dispositions letter. But now I wonder if my case was actually close since you mentioned you went to court and have it closed out. Also I read in another thread someone else had to close his case, because it was never close properly. :( Well I am picking up my disposition letter today and see what else I need to do.

Did you send anything else besides the arrest records and disposition letter?

RFE Letter Received: 09/24/13 - Pending to send
EAD received: Not even in my mind yet

edgar32110 10-11-2013 10:05 AM

All I sent in was a certified court disposition. Which cost me 25.75 in Colorado. That is all it was about half a page that told them exactly what the final charge was. Then I got approved 2 weeks after that. Good luck.

Katrachito101 10-13-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marie123 (Post 516022)
i got a second RFE after waiting for 3months since i sent the 1st one! i dont know what else they possibly want from me.

What is the rfe about? If I may ask. And btw what's your timeline?

lomi 10-15-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar32110 (Post 516332)
All I sent in was a certified court disposition. Which cost me 25.75 in Colorado. That is all it was about half a page that told them exactly what the final charge was. Then I got approved 2 weeks after that. Good luck.

Thanks - I have sent it the paperwork today. I sent court dispositions. Records of arrest and posted bonds.- Hopefully is good enough. I guess I just need to wait. :)

RFE Letter Received: 09/24/13 - Sent: 10/15/13
EAD received: Pending....

edgar32110 10-15-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomi (Post 516692)
Thanks - I have sent it the paperwork today. I sent court dispositions. Records of arrest and posted bonds.- Hopefully is good enough. I guess I just need to wait. :)

RFE Letter Received: 09/24/13 - Sent: 10/15/13
EAD received: Pending....

Good luck. I was able to get my driver license today!!!!