DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

AryRodriguez 04-09-2015 11:25 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbert24 (Post 556777)
I have put in alot of service request one each month for the past like year and they tell me the same thing it doesnt make sense imma be two years that i have submitted the application and everytime i call they tell me what i already know so i dont know what else to do. all service request come back the same. i think im the only one who has waited this long to get a response.

Have you tried Ombudsman? https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx

Or scheduling an infopass? https://infopass.uscis.gov/

sm323049 04-16-2015 12:11 PM

12 elementary schools in New York offered the possibility Optimal Stack to check to what extent it was feasible to enhance the physical activity of children.

The results, wonderful, increasing physical activity in children s was important not only in the school gardens but in physical Optimal Stack activity that students performed outside the school, at home and in their daily lives.

http://www.hits4slim.com/optimal-stack.html

Robbert24 05-19-2015 07:56 PM

So some update on my case
Its been 20 Months since i have sent my case and still nothing. I contacted USCIS and they were no help. i still have faith but idk how much longer i can wait! I contacted and Ombudsmen see what happens.

tx24 06-10-2015 07:51 PM

I just can't believe it, the cycle is starting again. It just seems I will never get this deferred action. My first application was denied after submitting the RFE , because USCIS says they never got my RFE on time. The second time I applied back in December 2014, thought this thing was gonna go much faster and smoother, but to my surprise on Saturday I got a notification saying they just send me an RFE. I don't know what else could they want from me, I made sure I sent everything this time. I don't have a criminal record, I enter on a tourist visa when I was a kid and stayed ever since. I'm desperate I don't know what to think anymore. It seems that this will never happen for me. Even though I know I qualify for this relief..

tx24 06-12-2015 10:56 AM

So I received my RFE letter Thursday June 11, and what they're asking for is evidence for the years 2013 and 2014, since what I showed was not sufficient. But I already have everything to send today

tx24 06-19-2015 01:47 PM

Got approved 4 day after sending back RFE! Yay, so excited..

NujabesFTW 07-11-2015 03:03 AM

I sent my rfe and i'm worried of not getting approved because i'm not enrolled to my ged classes
until the semester of September but my due date of my rfe is in august ....

SteelBlue 07-20-2015 03:19 PM

Username: SteelBlue
EWI: No
Application Delivered: 03/17/15
I-1145 Received: 03/20/15
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 05/19/15

Original Evidence: Birth Cert, Marriage Cert, GED Cert, Paychecks, Receipts

RFE Notice Date: 06/29/15
RFE Reason: Proof of Residence for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
RFE Response: More Paychecks, Credit Card Statements
RFE Sent Date: 07/01/15
RFE Delivered: 07/07/15

Approval: 07/16/15

kc11 08-15-2015 05:32 PM

whats the best way to mail my RFE paperwork back? it definitely won't fit in that little envelope theuy sent.

tx24 08-16-2015 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc11 (Post 560801)
whats the best way to mail my RFE paperwork back? it definitely won't fit in that little envelope theuy sent.

I sent mine through Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
12-1/2" x 9-1/2"

kc11 08-18-2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx24 (Post 560816)
I sent mine through Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
12-1/2" x 9-1/2"

thanks. usps said it was delivered today. now, i wait.:-?..again

oasis28 08-23-2015 04:19 AM

Ok so they received my app 2/19/2015 & I did like 4-5 inquiry service request but each time it said it was within 6 month proceeding time but I just check & it says they send rfe I am so happy. Cuz I just want to get this done I wait too long to apply anyways. I will be checking my mail everyday and people should do service request I Will update later wish everyone the best

Linalina 08-26-2015 05:02 PM

i sent my rfe 3 weeks ago im at 8 months of waiting at ca serv center. any advice?

oasis28 08-27-2015 06:33 PM

Today I got my rfe hopefully tomorrow I will mail it back

tiffnle 08-28-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx24 (Post 559427)
So I received my RFE letter Thursday June 11, and what they're asking for is evidence for the years 2013 and 2014, since what I showed was not sufficient. But I already have everything to send today

Hi
I just got a RFE for just about the same thing. I send them my tax paper from 2007- now as my evidence that I am continuously being here in the US but they are saying that it was insufficient . I dont know what else to send. Do you mind telling me what you send back for your RFE?

WADreamer 09-11-2015 03:03 AM

Hi, I got a quick question. USPS said they delivered my RFE on 9/10/2015.
Do I get a notification from USCIS that they received it?
I am a first time applicant.

oasis28 09-14-2015 10:51 PM

I sent my rfe on 9/2/2015 uscis got it on 9/4/2015 today I got both daca & work notice approval 9/10/2015 I am so happy my uscis case status has not change but approve just waiting on my card now

tx24 09-14-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffnle (Post 561143)
Hi
I just got a RFE for just about the same thing. I send them my tax paper from 2007- now as my evidence that I am continuously being here in the US but they are saying that it was insufficient . I dont know what else to send. Do you mind telling me what you send back for your RFE?

Sorry I'm a little late. I sent some of my credit card statements that I found. But you can also send documents of your parents that show the date and address of where you live.. On 2007 I had nothing for June under my name, but I found a receipt of some furniture store that my dad had bought a mattress from and it showed the address my dads name and the date, so I sent that along with a tax return where I was claimed as a dependent and that worked... also I sent evidence from way back in 95, school records and report cards and other school related documents I could find that had my name and date.

WADreamer 09-15-2015 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oasis28 (Post 561477)
I sent my rfe on 9/2/2015 uscis got it on 9/4/2015 today I got both daca & work notice approval 9/10/2015 I am so happy my uscis case status has not change but approve just waiting on my card now

If you don't mind me asking. What service center did you use? Cali?

oasis28 09-15-2015 03:12 AM

Yes it cali

oasis28 09-18-2015 11:09 AM

Today I got my ead it was mailed September 15 it only took 3 days

oasis28 09-18-2015 11:30 AM

Just want to say my rfe was for arrest here what I sent a immigration clearance letter from a sheriff deputy, arrest report, criminal history and a certified court document that no charges were filed from the courthouse clerk which was $10 I also sent a paper where it states the statute of limitations has expired

welshy67 03-11-2016 12:44 PM

I just received a RFE. Can anyone tell me if they have the Nebraska Service center.

hooligan111988 10-13-2016 02:51 PM

so I'm freaking out. I just received a reply from a message I sent from the portal (IOE) regarding my case (I expire tomorrow), the message says that they were waiting for my response on a an RFE, but I never received a notice and it doesn't say that in my account. I also called customer service and they also see that my case is under review. They tried to escalate the call but that stupid call back feature kept popping up.

Did this happen to anyone??

SRafaela 10-13-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooligan111988 (Post 583349)
so I'm freaking out. I just received a reply from a message I sent from the portal (IOE) regarding my case (I expire tomorrow), the message says that they were waiting for my response on a an RFE, but I never received a notice and it doesn't say that in my account. I also called customer service and they also see that my case is under review. They tried to escalate the call but that stupid call back feature kept popping up.

Did this happen to anyone??

Did you check your ELIS account it should have a copy of the letter they sent you if they ever did.

hooligan111988 10-14-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRafaela (Post 583426)
Did you check your ELIS account it should have a copy of the letter they sent you if they ever did.

I actually just got a call back from USCIS, and they did issue an RFE but on Oct. 12, just just a couple of days ago. I checked ELIS and it wasn't there Yesterday, I'm checking it right now.

It sucks because I expire tomorrow and now I have to wait longer.

hooligan111988 10-18-2016 09:49 AM

Hi Guys,

Hopefully some of you can help me! I just got and RFE and they're asking for an explanation on why I checked YES on:

Have you EVER been arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a felony or
misdemeanor, including incidents handled in juvenile court, in the United States? Do not
include minor traffic violations unless they were alcohol or drug-related.

I got a ticket for underage drinking in 2009, and on the last renewal I checked YES, gave a copy of the citation and I was approved. This time around they're asking for an explanation (even though I sent the citation this time around too).

Does anyone have experience uploading evidence on ELIS? Should I do just that or should I upload and also send evidence via mail?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

CMChump 11-08-2016 10:42 PM

I've never uploaded my RFE, always by mail. I trust regular mail more

Skymusic 01-20-2017 06:22 PM

When sending back RFE to USCIS, Where do i send it back? Also do i send Original papers or copies? I found proof when i used to go chamge the oil of my car in walmart. Do i send that as copy or original? Also i found Cell phone payments.

Skymusic 01-20-2017 06:23 PM

Another question, When sending the rfe do i send all papers in the envelope or separately by dates?

Swim19 01-21-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skymusic (Post 597543)
When sending back RFE to USCIS, Where do i send it back? Also do i send Original papers or copies? I found proof when i used to go chamge the oil of my car in walmart. Do i send that as copy or original? Also i found Cell phone payments.

I do not know where you send the RFE to. I assume the RFE instructions should also say the correct mailing address. You are not required to send the original. It is recommended to send copies this way you have the original incase you ever need to resend the information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skymusic (Post 597544)
Another question, When sending the rfe do i send all papers in the envelope or separately by dates?

You can send all the papers in one envelope. You can separate info by dates with paper clips if you want and/or have a table of contents on top to help with organization.

Skymusic 01-21-2017 01:49 PM

Perfect thank you guys so helpful!

kevo915 01-25-2017 06:03 PM

Guys I have a question, I also got an RFE but two of them.

The first one is for a missing page on I821D and another for not submitting I-765WS (bad lawyer), so im wondering if these are two RFEs, can I send them separately since I did I765ws already.

Also, i Printed the notices from ELIS since I dont want to wait for them to get here, can I just place them in a regular envelope and send them without waiting for the notice by mail?

One more question, (sorry lol), on the I821d RFE it says that im missing a page and a question, and to answer this question on the "enclosed copy", does that mean that this RFE will come with the I821D and im gonna have to wait for the notice for this one?

Thanks guys

kevo915 03-17-2017 09:43 PM

Not sure if anybody will respond but I'm following up on that last post that I wrote. I still have not received any update on my case.

App received: 08/18/2016 (California Service Center
Bio metrics notice received: 09/06/2016
Bio metrics appointment: 09/23/2016
RFE issued : 01/24/2017
RFE noticed received 01/27/2017
RFE reply received: 01/31/2017
Approval: ????

Dennolivo 04-04-2017 07:47 AM

"RFE" was never received.

I would like to read peoples opinions on this and also see if anyone has gone thru it before.
I started my renewal application in December 21, 2016. Got my biometrics done and then just waited.
My card is about to expire in 9 days so i was getting a bit nervous about not getting a response.
I finally called costumer service yesterday and i was told they sent me a "RFE" letter back in February
Which i never recieved in the mail.
I asked if my lawyer gets copies of every letter they send and he said they do send a copy to the lawyer as well.
I asked my lawyer and he said he never got anything.
I know there is a deadline date for "RFE" but i never got the letter. The costumer service representative
Opened up a new case to see what can be done about it but he told me it takes 15-30 days to get a response.
Now i will lose my job but my biggest concern is if this will put me on a deportation list?
Thanks in adavnce and any comments are appriciated.

Swim19 04-04-2017 08:28 AM

Re: "RFE" was never received.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennolivo (Post 610762)
I would like to read peoples opinions on this and also see if anyone has gone thru it before.
I started my renewal application in December 21, 2016. Got my biometrics done and then just waited.
My card is about to expire in 9 days so i was getting a bit nervous about not getting a response.
I finally called costumer service yesterday and i was told they sent me a "RFE" letter back in February
I asked if my lawyer gets copies of every letter they send and he said they do send a copy to the lawyer as well.
I know there is a deadline date for "RFE" but i never got the letter. The costumer service representative
Opened up a new case to see what can be done about it but he told me it takes 15-30 days to get a response.
Now i will lose my job but my biggest concern is if this will put me on a deportation list?

No, you won't be put on a deportation list. Once your DACA/EAD expires be extra cautious - drive the speed limit, keep out of trouble, etc so that you avoid contact with the police. It is possible, though unlikely, that if you are swept up in a deportation raid that you will be detained.

kevo915 04-04-2017 09:30 AM

Have you tried getting the RFE notice from ELIS (uscis online account page)? I got an rfe on January 24 and it would expire on April 21 but I already got approved so since they said that they sent you an RFE on February then that means you still have time.

eRkah 04-05-2017 12:20 AM

Re: "RFE" was never received.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennolivo (Post 610762)

I thought in the DACA application if you put a mailing address (such as your lawyers) that is different from your physical address, all letters and documents are sent to the mailing address.

Do you know for sure what mailing address your lawyer (or you) put in the application? When I went through the process the first time and had help from a law firm (non-profit), they used their office address as the mailing address, and all RFE letters (2), biometrics and NOA, and EAD card were sent to them, not my 'physical' address. I'd would say check again with your lawyer

Chargers 04-24-2017 11:38 PM

12/04/16 Nebraska service center
12/28/16 biometrics
Call USCIS sumbit inquiry 03/21/17
RFE notice 04/11/17
RFE sent 04/21/17
DACA expired 04/22/17
RfE nebraska received 04/24/17
Approval????????

Got_Daca 05-28-2018 12:42 PM