DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:19 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

On Oct 18, 2012 I checked my case status and it had a Request for Evidence but still haven't receive the letter yet,not freaking out for the letter not arriving but Im looking at what everybody's RFE reason and it seems like
i have everything that people in here are missing for example my transcript indicates that i have been in this country for more than 7 yearsit also indicates that i graduated on june 15, my report card also shows that i was in this country on june 15 the was the day of my graduation. now I'm just wondering wtf could it be maybe the 2 traffic violations witch i was not suppose to put on the DACA application for the simple fact that It said [do not include traffic violations that only resulted in fines] so i didn't. Does anybody got any clue of what it could be that their gonna ask me for,could be information about the daca form if anybody knows ill appreciated if you help me i will keep my case up to fate hopefully it would help some outs as well

MoroccanDreamer 10-21-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Escobardreamer (Post 347857)
On Oct 18, 2012 I checked my case status and it had a Request for Evidence but still haven't receive the letter yet,not freaking out for the letter not arriving but Im looking at what everybody's RFE reason and it seems like
i have everything that people in here are missing for example my transcript indicates that i have been in this country for more than 7 yearsit also indicates that i graduated on june 15, my report card also shows that i was in this country on june 15 the was the day of my graduation. now I'm just wondering wtf could it be maybe the 2 traffic violations witch i was not suppose to put on the DACA application for the simple fact that It said [do not include traffic violations that only resulted in fines] so i didn't. Does anybody got any clue of what it could be that their gonna ask me for,could be information about the daca form if anybody knows ill appreciated if you help me i will keep my case up to fate hopefully it would help some outs as well

state ur original documents that u sent in year by year, hopefully someone similar to u could answer it.

first let me tell u that no matter what the RFE is going to be asking u for, dont stress and lose control over it, because at the end of the day it all matters that we do qualify the 5 basic requirements, records and evidences will be easy to collect, maybe u forgot to translate a document, or forgot to submit or skipped a gap by more than 6 months.
i missed 3 years 2009-2010, and it was easy getting evidences that i kept on me.

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 344362)
Send as much eveidence as you can, but more importantly, make sure the evidence that you send covers what the RFE is asking for.

Do you have anything such as a a Paypal account, amazon account? Have you ordered anything from any online sites? Has anyone shipped anything to you?

You can also send some affidavits to go along with your evidence.

Your RFE might not even be asking for evidence maybe something simple. For example someone got an RFE for having a Spanish document in their package.

"Send as much evidence as you can" funny 2 me how you said that,me and my brother sent are packages at the same time we came to this country the same day but i happen to have a transcript and he didn't i also had a couple student I.Ds from a couple years back so i know for sure i had more evidence but i got a RFE and he didn't he shit got approved already it just makes no sense... ether the officer that took my case was lazy as fuck and couldn't take the time to go tru the evidence or the officer that got his case was lazy and just blindly approved his application ...... I'm here stuck waiting for the letter to see what could they possibly want and no I'm not lying my brother did however have a letter from his principle since he still a senior in high school with 3.4 gpa so i think the was way made the difference

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 347860)
state ur original documents that u sent in year by year, hopefully someone similar to u could answer it.

first let me tell u that no matter what the RFE is going to be asking u for, dont stress and lose control over it, because at the end of the day it all matters that we do qualify the 5 basic requirements, records and evidences will be easy to collect, maybe u forgot to translate a document, or forgot to submit or skipped a gap by more than 6 months.
i missed 3 years 2009-2010, and it was easy getting evidences that i kept on me.

appreciate the support let me explain my case a little better since someone reply

the evidence:i know for a fact i translated my birth certificate at a notario ,, my transcript indicated the year i enter the county school system and the year i graduated witch was december 23 2004 to june 15 2012 the exact day witch the DACA application required for you to be in the country. I was exited that my transcript had the date june 15 but i guess it didn't matter after all. I haven't being outside the country for any reason. my diploma also indicated my graduation dated....To be Honest I'm really stressing out this people have no clue how my the work permit means to all of us, or i guess just me in

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 03:35 AM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastro (Post 335182)
For those that got an RFE. After you took your biometrics, how long did it take USCIS to notify you that you were getting an RFE? My theory is that if they don't get back to you within 7 days of taking your biometrics that means you are going to be approved?

lastro For me it took 6 weeks to be exact for the RFE letter but heres the thing
once you send your package you will get your biometrics appointment in 2 to 3 weeks no matter what it is i guess is in their policy to sent bio appointments within the time frame..after your bio appointment you are basically just waiting in line for the uscis officers to process the applications that got to their desk first
Now what if the uscis officers take their sweet time to process the applications like they always do and how do i know former worker confess all of this now they take long breaks along with about 4 smoke breaks 1 hr of lunch so they really don't process the many applications in one dayNOWback to my point....now you are still in line even doe your biometrics appointment was 3 4 5 6 weeks ago if they haven't got the chance to review your case there is no way to know if they are gonna need more evidence or more information...so now thats my theory....
"random prediction"at the rate they are approving applications if romny decides that he doesn't like the idea of DACA by the time he takes office i know for a fact no more than 7,000 applicant will have get der permits

arclite 10-21-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Escobardreamer (Post 347872)
"Send as much evidence as you can" funny 2 me how you said that,me and my brother sent are packages at the same time we came to this country the same day but i happen to have a transcript and he didn't i also had a couple student I.Ds from a couple years back so i know for sure i had more evidence but i got a RFE and he didn't he shit got approved already it just makes no sense... ether the officer that took my case was lazy as fuck and couldn't take the time to go tru the evidence or the officer that got his case was lazy and just blindly approved his application ...... I'm here stuck waiting for the letter to see what could they possibly want and no I'm not lying my brother did however have a letter from his principle since he still a senior in high school with 3.4 gpa so i think the was way made the difference

From what Im hearing on the forums your application depends on who is looking at it. 2 different people may look at the same application and come to different conclusions. But lets hope its something simple.

arclite 10-21-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 347082)
I'm still gathering more evidence but on the RFE letter it says that they received no evidence showing proof of continuous residence from 2007 to 2012 but i did send TWO copies of my college transcript which covers 2008 to 2011.

For anyone replying their RFE with a lot of documents, how did you package it? did you include their small envelope with the barcode inside?

I never got that envelope. All I had was the two pieces of paper. I sent my RFE in my own envelope and then place it in a USPS express envelope.

arclite 10-21-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 347698)
i got an RFE stated that they want con't presence which i dont have a problem with, then they told me that i didnt send any evidence for june 15, 2012.
what is that supposed to mean if am sending wired bills getting paid in the the 5th of june, than another gym agreement was singed up in june 7th, 2012.
do i have to send something perticalarly for june 15 2012. which i dont have anything in my record for that specified day, anybody knows please answer me.

I didn't send anything for June 15th. The closest I came was a letter for June 3rd and the 26th, I believe. Your dates should be close enough for a reasonable person to say this person was here around June 15th.
I would resubmit the documents for those dates. I think the people that are looking at our applications may miss or over look some evidence. For example I think they missed my marriage certificate which was within the date range that they were looking for so I resubmit it and I also sent them a blown up copy of the receipt. My marriage certificate had 3 dates on it. An application date, marriage date and a filing date.
Some people have highlighted the dates on documents. On certain documents the dates are hard to see/find. I took a pen and drew arrows to the dates in my rfe.

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fguti87 (Post 347566)
Any now the actual phone number of the Nebraska service center, not the 1 800 number.

what do you mean by the actual number? if you call the 1800 number they ill reroute you to a special department depending on what information you are trying to get, or if you just wait they will connect you to a representative

hope this helped

MoroccanDreamer 10-21-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 347939)
I didn't send anything for June 15th. The closest I came was a letter for June 3rd and the 26th, I believe. Your dates should be close enough for a reasonable person to say this person was here around June 15th.
I would resubmit the documents for those dates. I think the people that are looking at our applications may miss or over look some evidence. For example I think they missed my marriage certificate which was within the date range that they were looking for so I resubmit it and I also sent them a blown up copy of the receipt. My marriage certificate had 3 dates on it. An application date, marriage date and a filing date.
Some people have highlighted the dates on documents. On certain documents the dates are hard to see/find. I took a pen and drew arrows to the dates in my rfe.

thank you very much, that helps a lot.

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:06 PM

Username: (Marco Escobardreamer)

Application Delivered: (08/23/2012)
I-1145 Received: (08/26/2012)
Service Center: (Vermont)
Biometric Done: (09/20/2012)

Original Evidence:
*passport copy
*Original birth certificate
*Translate birth certificate
*Copy of diploma
*Official transcript [in envelope]
*unofficial transcript "just taught to my self why not send it won't hurt a bit"
*Report Card
*vacine records
*Medical records
Transcript additional detail
Transcript covered the 3 requirements for DACA
*enter country before the age of 16
*be in the country for 5 consecutive years
*graduate from high school or being in the process of graduating
*be in the country on june 15

Report card
*showed the dated of my graduation which was june 15

RFE Notice Date: (10/18/2012)
RFE Reason: (still waiting for letter)
RFE Response: (TBS)
RFE Sent Date: (TBS)
RFE Delivered: (TBS)

Follow-up/Comment: (I Will keep my case up to date, I know for a fact that my case is unique because other people in this thread were ask for evidence that i had already sent, So I'm confuse because i can't relate no body here but i just hope everything works out and that I'm able to acquired the evidence they need )

Approval: (TBA)

hooney 10-21-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Escobardreamer (Post 348021)
Username: (Marco Escobardreamer)

Application Delivered: (08/23/2012)
I-1145 Received: (08/26/2012)
Service Center: (Vermont)
Biometric Done: (09/20/2012)

Original Evidence:
*passport copy
*Copy of diploma
*unofficial transcript "just taught to my self why not send it won't hurt a bit"
*Report Card
*vacine records
*Medical records

Report card

RFE Notice Date: (10/18/2012)
RFE Reason: (still waiting for letter)
RFE Response: (TBS)
RFE Sent Date: (TBS)
RFE Delivered: (TBS)

Follow-up/Comment: (I Will keep my case up to date, I know for a fact that my case is unique because other people in this thread were ask for evidence that i had already sent, So I'm confuse because i can't relate no body here but i just hope everything works out and that I'm able to acquired the evidence they need )

Thank you. Added you to the list.

Dreamer01 10-21-2012 11:28 PM

Just sent my info to Hooney on the RFE, hopefully it helps at least one of you looking on here. :)

ari88 10-22-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer01 (Post 348350)
Just sent my info to Hooney on the RFE, hopefully it helps at least one of you looking on here. :)

Congrats!!

shiro13 10-22-2012 09:29 AM

Username: (shiro13)
EWI: (NO)
Application Delivered: (08/31/12)
I-1145 Received: (9/5/12)
Service Center: (Texas)
Biometric Done: (9/20/12)

Original Evidence:
Copy of valid and expired passports.
Birth Certificate
I-94 and stamps of entry.
unofficial high school transcript. (2004-2008 )
Copy of high school diploma
Medical record (2004-2011 )
Official college transcript (2008-2012)
Bank Statement (June 2012)

RFE Notice Date: (10/22/12)
RFE Reason: (TBA)
RFE Response: (TBA)
RFE Sent Date: (TBA)
RFE Delivered: (TBA)

Follow-up/Comment: I honestly don't know why I got RFE when I provided all the evidence they needed for each section. The the person who is reviewing my case must be super tired while looking at mine.

choukette 10-22-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvxargent (Post 346264)
I will be sending some evidence for purpose of travel (funerals) for some of the exits but I don't really remember ALL the exits I made out of the country (all brief) and they are not telling me either. What do you think? Have you consulted a lawyer regarding this?

oh sorry for answering back so late...I had a hectic weekend. I did not consult a lawyer but had the help of a good friend of mine who just got approved a political asylum case, which by the way he did every step on his own. Anyways back to ur question.

NUMBER 1: During the five years of continuous residency how many times did u leave the states? To determine that, get ur passport and count how many entry stamps DHS has put in ur passport. List those entries in order by date on different sheet of papers.

Number 2: to the best of ur recollection write under each travel what u went for and what u did there.

Number 3: start collecting documents to show evidence of those travels. I prefer affidavits because it makes it clear that people are aware of your travel and that in facts u did travel and had a legit reason to travel.

Number 4: write an affidavit yourself to explain the nature of your travels answering to what where when why how. always in order from first travel to last.

Number 5: make sure that every travel that interrupts the five years continuous residency and which is recorded in ur passport is accounted for in your evidences. Have a second person revise everything as if they were the officer that will look at ur case. Ask that person if he/she understand what u are trying to explain. If yes then send.

personally I would not say u need a lawyer but that's up to you to decide. Hope I helped!

choukette 10-22-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 347082)
I'm still gathering more evidence but on the RFE letter it says that they received no evidence showing proof of continuous residence from 2007 to 2012 but i did send TWO copies of my college transcript which covers 2008 to 2011.

For anyone replying their RFE with a lot of documents, how did you package it? did you include their small envelope with the barcode inside?

What u need to understand is that an officer looking at ur case will take that as proof of student status not proof of continuous residency. I am no big shot lawyer but on USCIS.COM they put proof of student status and proof of continuous residency separate because they want to see separate evidence for each category.

meaning you can't take school papers to provide proof of continuous residency for five years. It might make sense in the real world but to USCIS those are two different categories that fall under two different guidelines and thus should be accounted for separately. Good news is it's not that bad. Just go back to the website and read what they ask as evidence for continuous residency....find those things and send them. If u don't have them, get creative use emails facebook ebay amazon invoice to help u. good luck!

hooney 10-22-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 348553)
Username: (shiro13)
EWI: (NO)
Application Delivered: (08/31/12)
I-1145 Received: (9/5/12)
Service Center: (Texas)
Biometric Done: (9/20/12)

Original Evidence:
Copy of valid and expired passports.
Birth Certificate
I-94 and stamps of entry.
unofficial high school transcript. (2004-2008 )
Copy of high school diploma
Medical record (2004-2011 )
Official college transcript (2008-2012)
Bank Statement (June 2012)

RFE Notice Date: (10/22/12)
RFE Reason: (TBA)
RFE Response: (TBA)
RFE Sent Date: (TBA)
RFE Delivered: (TBA)

Follow-up/Comment: I honestly don't know why I got RFE when I provided all the evidence they needed for each section. The the person who is reviewing my case must be super tired while looking at mine.

Added you to the list. Thank you.

DreamBigGirl 10-22-2012 11:01 AM

So i dropped off all of my RFE proof at the lawyer's office on Friday thinking they would mail it the same day and i called today and they didn't send it yet ! WTF I am pretty mad right now.. I should have sent it myself ughhhhh

johnny321 10-22-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 348598)
What u need to understand is that an officer looking at ur case will take that as proof of student status not proof of continuous residency. I am no big shot lawyer but on USCIS.COM they put proof of student status and proof of continuous residency separate because they want to see separate evidence for each category.

meaning you can't take school papers to provide proof of continuous residency for five years. It might make sense in the real world but to USCIS those are two different categories that fall under two different guidelines and thus should be accounted for separately. Good news is it's not that bad. Just go back to the website and read what they ask as evidence for continuous residency....find those things and send them. If u don't have them, get creative use emails facebook ebay amazon invoice to help u. good luck!

Actually im only 18 and For the past 5 years the only thing I sent were my official high school transcripts which covered 8th grade-12th grade and some 7th grade report cards and that was good enough. I got an RFE for identification and I sent back a copy of my passport and matricula but as far as continuous presence goes they didn't ask for anything other than ID which means everything else checks out.

shiro13 10-22-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

USCIS provided examples what you can send as proof and school records are there. School transcripts shows your address you resided while you were attending the school. However, I understand what you mean.

I haven't gotten my RFE letter and I honestly don't know what else I need to prove. If that is the case, the only thing I could provide them are my amazon and eBay invoices. Maybe I'll ask my teachers and counselors for letters. I live with my parents so the lease and bills are under their name.

choukette 10-22-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny321 (Post 348642)
Actually im only 18 and For the past 5 years the only thing I sent were my official high school transcripts which covered 8th grade-12th grade and some 7th grade report cards and that was good enough. I got an RFE for identification and I sent back a copy of my passport and matricula but as far as continuous presence goes they didn't ask for anything other than ID which means everything else checks out.

well when uscis says "case by case review" you better believe it. Just because your school transcript checked out does not mean Oasis' school records will too. He is in college and been here longer so there's more scrutiny when reviewing his case.

jvxargent 10-22-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 348585)
oh sorry for answering back so late...I had a hectic weekend. I did not consult a lawyer but had the help of a good friend of mine who just got approved a political asylum case, which by the way he did every step on his own. Anyways back to ur question.

NUMBER 1: During the five years of continuous residency how many times did u leave the states? To determine that, get ur passport and count how many entry stamps DHS has put in ur passport. List those entries in order by date on different sheet of papers.

Number 2: to the best of ur recollection write under each travel what u went for and what u did there.

Number 3: start collecting documents to show evidence of those travels. I prefer affidavits because it makes it clear that people are aware of your travel and that in facts u did travel and had a legit reason to travel.

Number 4: write an affidavit yourself to explain the nature of your travels answering to what where when why how. always in order from first travel to last.

Number 5: make sure that every travel that interrupts the five years continuous residency and which is recorded in ur passport is accounted for in your evidences. Have a second person revise everything as if they were the officer that will look at ur case. Ask that person if he/she understand what u are trying to explain. If yes then send.

personally I would not say u need a lawyer but that's up to you to decide. Hope I helped!

Thanks. But what if you had a tourist visa (no stamps) and don't recall all your trips taken like 4 years ago?

choukette 10-22-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 348646)
USCIS provided examples what you can send as proof and school records are there. School transcripts shows your address you resided while you were attending the school. However, I understand what you mean.

I haven't gotten my RFE letter and I honestly don't know what else I need to prove. If that is the case, the only thing I could provide them are my amazon and eBay invoices. Maybe I'll ask my teachers and counselors for letters. I live with my parents so the lease and bills are under their name.

Yes the good thing is you can provide affidavits if ur evidences are insufficient. But for sure let us know first because in some situations it's appropriate to send affidavits and in some it's appropriate to send evidences or even both.

choukette 10-22-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvxargent (Post 348706)
Thanks. But what if you had a tourist visa (no stamps) and don't recall all your trips taken like 4 years ago?

So u telling me u entered the U.S through an airport or seaport and never got ur passport stamped by dhs? first of all where did u enter from? and how do u forget a trip so recent? I am really starting to doubt ur story here my friend.

Obey_DrosKid 10-22-2012 02:40 PM

woooohoooo I was just approved today :D It says card in production! Hope all of yous that got an rfe get approved as well.

arclite 10-22-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 348646)

Bare in mind that it is possible that they may have missed some of the stuff you sent, in that case just resubmit what they over looked. Goahead and send amazon and ebay invoices, anything that you can find. I used online invoices and emails from companies that I ordered from on my RFE. I also sent 3 notarized letters. I even sent stuff off Facebook for what its worth.

Dont stress it. Wait till you ge the letter. It could be something simple. Good news is that there seems to be a fast turn around time on RFEs

jvxargent 10-22-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 348585)

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 348712)
So u telling me u entered the U.S through an airport or seaport and never got ur passport stamped by dhs? first of all where did u enter from? and how do u forget a trip so recent? I am really starting to doubt ur story here my friend.

Well if you have a tourist visa they just scan it upon entering and you don't need a passport that's why I don't have the stamps. I did not enter through any airport nor seaport, it was just the border with Mexico that I crossed.

shiro13 10-22-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 348709)
Yes the good thing is you can provide affidavits if ur evidences are insufficient. But for sure let us know first because in some situations it's appropriate to send affidavits and in some it's appropriate to send evidences or even both.

I will. I hope I get the letter this week. Someone who got RFE from TSC haven't gotten their letter yet.

solo 10-22-2012 03:45 PM

ok buddies, i just got approved for both cases after getting an RFE letter :)
So happy right now and this proves that DIOS nunca desapara asus hijos :)
Good luck to everyone else :)

shiro13 10-22-2012 03:55 PM

Question: Did you guys also sent proof for present up until you applied? Because for this year, I only sent my college transcript included up to may 2012 and so does my bank statement (it actually ends to june 15).

guatedreamer 10-22-2012 04:06 PM

Just letting others know that are waiting for their RFE letter. I just got off the phone with USCIS customer service center, they said to give it 15 days after your text update (for me because I did sign up for it and got it the 11th). After 15 days, you can call to report a problem. Counting weekends from the 11th, the lady said I should be hearing back by the 26th.

Marco Escobardreamer 10-22-2012 04:28 PM

Username: Marco Escobardreamer
Application Delivered: 08/23/2012
I-1145 Received: 08/26/2012
Service Center: Vermont
Biometric Done: 09/20/2012

Original Evidence:
*passport copy
*Copy of diploma
*Report Card
*vacine records
*Medical records
Report card

RFE Notice Date: 10/18/2012
RFE Reason: [You did not submit evidence to support your continuous residence in the United States between june 15, 2007 and August 31, 2009. You may still submit evidence, which may include, but is not limited, copies of:]
RFE Response:
*Another Original Transcript
*Letter from school
RFE Sent Date: I will most likely sent the evidence tomorrow October 23, 2012
RFE Delivered: TBS

Follow-up/Comment: I Will keep my case up to date, I know for a fact that my case is unique because other people in this thread were ask for evidence that i had already sent, So I'm confuse because i can't relate no body here but i just hope everything works out and that I'm able to acquired the evidence they need.

OCTOBER,22 2012 UPDATE

****NOW HERE IS WHAT IM ASSUMING THE PERSON,OFFICER,MACHINE,WHAT AVER PROCESSED MY CASE WAS NOT SMART ENOEGH TO REALIZE THAT A TRANSCRIPT CONTAINS INFORMATION INDICATING THE TIME A PERSON ENTERS THE COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM AND THEY JUST LOOKED AT THE 3 YEARS I SPEND IN THE HIGH SCHOOL THAT I GRADUATED FROM*****

NOW THINGS ARE STARTING TO ADD UP THEY THINK I ONLY BEIN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR 3 YEARS CAUSE THATS HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TO GRADUATE....BUT THE TRANSCRIPT INDICATES OTHER WISE BUT YOU REALY HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE TO SEE THAT I BEIN IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR 7 YEARS.....OHH WELL IF THATS THE ONLY THING THEY NEED I WONT HAVE A PROBLEM ACQUIRING THE INFORMATION

choukette 10-22-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvxargent (Post 348787)
Well if you have a tourist visa they just scan it upon entering and you don't need a passport that's why I don't have the stamps. I did not enter through any airport nor seaport, it was just the border with Mexico that I crossed.

oooohhh ok now I get it. So because of those scans, uscis has legit records of your entries and you don't know for sure the exact dates of ur departures and entries because they were not recorded in ur passport. Well that's a problem. If u told me that before applying I would say do not apply but since u already did, it's time for damage control now. Go see a really good experienced immigration lawyer maybe he will find a way to figure this out. Good luck to u.

Justin2014 10-22-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 348843)
Just letting others know that are waiting for their RFE letter. I just got off the phone with USCIS customer service center, they said to give it 15 days after your text update (for me because I did sign up for it and got it the 11th). After 15 days, you can call to report a problem. Counting weekends from the 11th, the lady said I should be hearing back by the 26th.

Thanks man. Just what I was looking for. My brothers got a RFE from Texas Center. They got a text update on 11th as well and I was curious when the letter will arrive.

Thank you!

Jorge510 10-22-2012 09:27 PM

Just sent my RFE back, it had to do with charges that where drooped, I'm hope they approve me. whats the average time from receiving to decision, do I get another text?

Stephanie61593 10-22-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

I respectfully disagree. I think that school transcripts can count for both continuous presence and proof of student status because many of the people who qualify for DACA don't have any other way to proof they have been here for 5years or more and are a current student. If they are placed in two different categories I would say is because it works for both. Such as your passport since it has your visa and can be used as a proof of identity. Just a thought! Good luck to all! :)

hooney 10-22-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obey_DrosKid (Post 348760)
woooohoooo I was just approved today :D It says card in production! Hope all of yous that got an rfe get approved as well.

May I get an update on these 4 terms. Thanks!

RFE Response: (Your response to the RFE; EX. I sent more proof)
RFE Sent Date: (Your response date MM/DD/YY)
RFE Delivered: (MM/DD/YY)
Approval date: (MM/DD/YY)

Congrats on your approval!

phxcesar 10-22-2012 11:58 PM

Question... How long after USCIS updates they have received the evidence that they requested, do they approve or request more evidence?

PhelonOne87 10-22-2012 11:59 PM

5 to 10 days for sure