DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

hooney 10-06-2012 12:13 AM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laker24x (Post 331281)
Easily one of the best threads out there for future generation applicants... Props OP

Why, Thank you!
Hopefully we can get more submissions.

MadMan 10-06-2012 12:30 AM

Good work, it will save a lot of delays. ;-)

Phanu9000 10-06-2012 12:31 AM

Thank you so much for making this thread.

gcgb53191 10-06-2012 02:37 AM

Just did my biometrics, hoping that I don't get an RFE. I feel like I have everything pretty much covered but maybe you guys did as well so I'm pretty nervous now!

I've been here since I was 3-4 so I have records from k-12 and some college transcripts. I do have some doctor stuff from this year because I wasn't able to go to school (because of tuition) and I don't work so no proof of bank statements or anything. I didn't have much to send for proof of the 15h besides facebook post check in that I went to Flagstaff for a festival :( Wish me luck guys! Can't wait to get a sense of peace soon.

Brooklyn 10-06-2012 02:49 AM

Hi everyone am new to this.
Has anybody applied with a GED enrollment?

hooney 10-06-2012 12:41 PM

Interesting statistics I found.

http://cis.org/sites/default/files/D...09272012KB.pdf

Neksrov 10-06-2012 01:22 PM

For the continuance residence proof of this year between '07, I sent in a few banks statements, college transcripts, and a printed page of my Time Warner Cable receipt. My concern is particularly focused on the few proofs, but substantial, quiet guaranteed that I had been living here, the only problem I see with this, is that I didn't--for the bank statements and Time Warner Monthly Statement-- print out single one-by-one all of the months since the year I initiated my official membership. The college transcripts were almost an assurance to me, that I had adequately provided affirmative proof of my residence to the date required. But I fear, noticing some of the results others have faced, simply with proof of only submitting the articles of: school transcripts, bank statements. Maybe, possibly, my chances to receive approval are stumped after my Biometric appointment, and I must inquire on the subject...Is it enough? Is it enough to supply only a few scattered months of worth, of official client membership, in establishing continuance U.S residency? The receipt and bank statements include my account numbers both of which are active to this day.

hooney 10-06-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neksrov (Post 331626)
For the continuance residence proof of this year between '07, I sent in a few banks statements, college transcripts, and a printed page of my Time Warner Cable receipt. My concern is particularly focused on the few proofs, but substantial, quiet guaranteed that I had been living here, the only problem I see with this, is that I didn't--for the bank statements and Time Warner Monthly Statement-- print out single one-by-one all of the months since the year I initiated my official membership. The college transcripts were almost an assurance to me, that I had adequately provided affirmative proof of my residence to the date required. But I fear, noticing some of the results others have faced, simply with proof of only submitting the articles of: school transcripts, bank statements. Maybe, possibly, my chances to receive approval are stumped after my Biometric appointment, and I must inquire on the subject...Is it enough? Is it enough to supply only a few scattered months of worth, of official client membership, in establishing continuance U.S residency? The receipt and bank statements include my account numbers both of which are active to this day.

I didn't print out month-to-month for bank statements either. School records cover the most. I said this earlier but I had an year gap, for that gap I had sent in the bank statements; two bank statements.

No one here can say "enough" decisively but that's what I did.
And some of us here who got approved already did that as well.

Oasis 10-07-2012 04:16 AM

Case type: Visa overstay

Evidence:
Entry before 16 - My 194 visa and passport stamp
Graduated high school - My Diploma on 2005
Continuous presence 2006: Kaplan summer class registration
Continuous presence for June 2007: Money transfer paypal transaction and old passport that expired 2007 telling them i renewed it 2007 in the US.
Continuous presence for 2008-2011 college transcript
Continue presence for 2012 June 15th - bank statement for the month of June

hooney 10-07-2012 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 332118)
Case type: Visa overstay

Evidence:
Entry before 16 - My 194 visa and passport stamp
Graduated high school - My Diploma on 2005
Continuous presence 2006: Kaplan summer class registration
Continuous presence for June 2007: Money transfer paypal transaction and old passport that expired 2007 telling them i renewed it 2007 in the US.
Continuous presence for 2008-2011 college transcript
Continue presence for 2012 June 15th - bank statement for the month of June

Wait, did you get an RFE? Can I get the date and the reason for RFE?