DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Biden DACA note (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84916)

2MoreYears 04-29-2021 10:03 AM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iah (Post 759864)
Democrats held a senate/house majority in Obama years and NEVER bothered to pass the DREAM ACT. Trump offered Dream Act in exchange for the WALL (which was built anyways) and Democrats refused to bargain. Democrats refuse to even bring up Dream Act/border security for a vote in the Senate 4/2021. Democrats are the ones holding Dreamers in captivity.

Democrats agreed to a $25 billion proposal but Trump chickened out.

MIdreamer 04-29-2021 10:26 AM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MoreYears (Post 759868)
Democrats agreed to a $25 billion proposal but Trump chickened out.

President Miller vetoed it.

Demise 04-29-2021 11:18 AM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iah (Post 759864)
Democrats held a senate/house majority in Obama years and NEVER bothered to pass the DREAM ACT. Trump offered Dream Act in exchange for the WALL (which was built anyways) and Democrats refused to bargain. Democrats refuse to even bring up Dream Act/border security for a vote in the Senate 4/2021. Democrats are the ones holding Dreamers in captivity.

You need to consume less right wing Kool-aid. Schumer offered 25B for Trump's dick extension for Dream Act. Trump was the one to storm out that meeting because he wanted his 4 pillars for fucking bridge act.

Now, idk about you, but I'm a firm believer that you don't trade something temporary for something permanent.

2Face 04-29-2021 11:37 AM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Why are we complaining about Trump...dude is history...We now hold WH, House, and Senate...get the shit passed already.

Time to stand up to big time mafia organization UWD....More like United We Con...always against immediate dreamer legalization.

hDreamer1988 04-29-2021 11:41 AM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Start splitting the bills:

Dreamers for Asylum reform
TSP for border aid
farmworkers for additional security

I really dont know what the GOP would ask for CIR for 11M.

2Face 04-29-2021 11:42 AM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hDreamer1988 (Post 759874)
Start splitting the bills:

Dreamers for Asylum reform
TSP for border aid
farmworkers for additional security

I really dont know what the GOP would ask for CIR for 11M.

This is exactly the game plan of Joey Admin...but far left radical Dems are fighting hard against it....They want a comprehensive bill which "gives citizenship to all" and "abolishes ICE". This time they will not prevail.

Outsider626 04-29-2021 12:24 PM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
https://i.imgur.com/wBGPYfG.gif?noredirect

2dreamORnot2dream 04-29-2021 01:13 PM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
100 days, no green card in my hand. WTF !?!

2Face 04-29-2021 01:39 PM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2dreamORnot2dream (Post 759878)
100 days, no green card in my hand. WTF !?!

First 100 days...of second term...Get with the program.

2dreamORnot2dream 04-29-2021 01:58 PM

Re: Biden DACA note
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 759879)
First 100 days...of second term...Get with the program.

Lol, I’m getting Obama flashbacks where we were supposed to get legalized any minute but in the end stupid DACA was all he could muster up. Stupid DACA that discriminated against older dreamers for god knows what reason.

I’m thinking I’ll be staying till midterms and when the dems get destroyed in the midterms after screaming more stupid shit like “defund the police” I’m out. All I really wanted all this time was the removal of the 3/10 yr ban so I could visit but as I get older even this seems less and less important as friends grow their families and we have less time to spend together.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.