DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Kurdy 11-27-2012 10:36 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

I got rfe oct 29 and the received my rfe on nov 7 it's going to be three weeks..dos any body knows its . How long on average does it take for I-485 to be approved or a decision ??

Dreamernb87 11-27-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdy (Post 381495)
I got rfe oct 29 and the received my rfe on nov 7 it's going to be three weeks..dos any body knows its . How long on average does it take for I-485 to be approved or a decision ??

What service center? Because Vernont likes to take their sweet time.

Kurdy 11-27-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 381530)
What service center? Because Vernont likes to take their sweet time.

I filed to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

Dreamernb87 11-27-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdy (Post 381532)
I filed to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

Why did you get a RFE? What did they ask for? And what did you send?

Kurdy 11-27-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 381541)
Why did you get a RFE? What did they ask for? And what did you send?

For the court of driving speeding tickets

iDream 11-27-2012 03:50 PM

Should my lawyer getting the Rfe mail or me?

DreamBig528 11-27-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 381723)

If you had a lawyer only your lawyer gets it so if you checked on line and said they sent RFE you should call your lawyer few days after they should of received it mine the lawyer office got it in 2 business day.

xangal 11-27-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 381723)

your lawyer will get it, call their office in a week to see if they got it.

iDream 11-27-2012 05:09 PM

Okay so i called my lawyer and they have received the RFE mail.. And guess what they're asking.. My High school diploma which i sent in with my Middle School diploma. Both were part of my packet.

Oh btw i graduated 2005 which shouldn't even been included from the first place because theyre only asking for the years 2007-2012.

But im glad that it wasn't that serious.

xangal 11-27-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 381786)
Okay so i called my lawyer and they have received the RFE mail.. And guess what they're asking.. My High school diploma which i sent in with my Middle School diploma. Both were part of my packet.

Oh btw i graduated 2005 which shouldn't even been included from the first place because theyre only asking for the years 2007-2012.

But im glad that it wasn't that serious.

That's awesome! You should be approved very soon then. Your best Christmas present yet.

NinjaChiq 11-27-2012 06:42 PM

Hai guys

Did anyone here highlight their evidence (NOT forms) and still got accepted? And I used side tabs instead of bottom tabs.

DreamBig528 11-27-2012 06:50 PM

waiting, waiting and waiting.............

ECW 11-27-2012 06:55 PM

Anybody know what happened to Hooney?

Happyman0607 11-27-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECW (Post 381897)
Anybody know what happened to Hooney?

Sent on a secret space mission

Mairag 11-27-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaChiq (Post 381885)
Hai guys

Did anyone here highlight their evidence (NOT forms) and still got accepted? And I used side tabs instead of bottom tabs.

i highlighted the page # on my table of content and same color tabs on the first corresponding page that provided such evidence.. but am not approved yet ( :( ) .. but the actual evidence i did not mark..

i had everything in order.. but since it's all scanned not really sure it helped.. although i did receive my bio letter with in 5 days after they received my app.. even before my receipt and app approval.

(example)

2.) Proof i was in the United States before reaching my 16th birthday:

a.) Immunizations records 1994-2011
b.) Kinder garden enrollment from LAUSD March 3, 1994
c.) and so forth.. :)

iDream 11-28-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xangal (Post 381854)
That's awesome! You should be approved very soon then. Your best Christmas present yet.

Thank you, i just wish they approve me as soon as the lawyer mail the Rfe response.

IAmAmerican 11-28-2012 04:44 PM

Just wanted to update this. I sent my response for request or evidence on 10/30 approx and it arrived on 11/5. It delayed because of the hurricane. Today is 11/28 and I still have not received response... Is anybody on the same boat? I dont understand why a decision has not been made.

PS it was sent to Vermont

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAmerican (Post 353451)
I'll be submitting more evidence of being here at around 7/2012. Hopefully will be sending it off tomorrow:

-Paystubs for some of 2011 - July 2012
-Copies of Power bills for 2011-2012
-Cell phone bills for around 6-7/2012
-Facebook pics close to that time (2)
-Bank statements for 2011-2012
-Copy for a hotel bill in Tampa, FL on 7/13-15/2012 lol
*Hopefully ill be able to find a hospital bill for 6/2012 which I have laying around
* I was thinking of submitting copies of all my passport pages (NONE showing any visa. I haven't left the country since 1990) but think that might be overkill

Wish me luck!

Happyman0607 11-28-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAmerican (Post 382213)
Just wanted to update this. I sent my response for request or evidence on 10/30 approx and it arrived on 11/5. It delayed because of the hurricane. Today is 11/28 and I still have not received response... Is anybody on the same boat? I dont understand why a decision has not been made.

PS it was sent to Vermont

Damn dude that sucks... I hope mine doesn't take that long :/

DreamBig528 11-28-2012 05:55 PM

sent my RFE at California Service center on 19th nov. why am i not getting approveddd ;o(

emma07 11-28-2012 06:23 PM

If it makes u guys feel beta mine got there the 2nd n I still haven't heard a thing lol :/

iDream 11-28-2012 06:26 PM

Does anyone know how long will it take for me to get my high school transcript? Or can i just get it on the same day with walking in?

turmalina 11-28-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382317)
Does anyone know how long will it take for me to get my high school transcript? Or can i just get it on the same day with walking in?

Depends completely where you are getting it from. Call ahead to ask.

Happyman0607 11-28-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382317)

mine took 4 days to get to my house, i went to my HS and paid them the $5 and filled the application, 4 days later it was in my mailbox

iDream 11-28-2012 10:26 PM

well i called the city school district and they said i can get in on the same day upon request. Which is a great news!

Happyman0607 11-28-2012 10:43 PM

when did you get your RFE?

iDream 11-28-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 382540)
when did you get your RFE?

i got the RFE notice online on Nov. 16th...
My Lawyer received the letter some time last week.. through bad communication ive only found out about the RFE details on Tuesday. The para-legal, who's in-charge of my case, didn't contact me right away. I have to call them just to check if they have gotten the RFE letter. (pissed me off)

The RFE letter stated that they want HS graduation proof. Which ive presented them with my HS diploma on my packet. I guess they over looked it.

So today, i called the para-legal and asked whether sending them another copy of my HS diploma will be sufficient for their request. She goes saying that its better if we send them a copy of your HS transcript which pissed me off even more because she couldve told me that from the beginning. Now i have to cut hours from work tomorrow just to go to the School District to get my HS transcript. THANK GOD i can get it on the same day.

Oh btw the para-legal told me that, "oh the deadline is on December 8"
i was like wtf? thats next week??

ARGHHH! shit. :|

Happyman0607 11-28-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382565)
My Lawyer received the letter some time last week.. through bad communication ive only found out about the RFE details on Tuesday. The para-legal, who's in-charge of my case, didn't contact me right away. I have to call them just to check if they have gotten the RFE letter. (pissed me off)

The RFE letter stated that they want HS graduation proof. Which ive presented them with my HS diploma on my packet. I guess they over looked it.

So today, i called the para-legal and asked whether sending them another copy of my HS diploma will be sufficient for their request. She goes saying that its better if we send them a copy of your HS transcript which pissed me off even more because she couldve told me that from the beginning. Now i have to cut hours from work tomorrow just to go to the School District to get my HS transcript. THANK GOD i can get it on the same day.

You know what.. That's freaking ridiculous.. Honestly.. I feel bad man I swear lawyers are a waste when it comes to applying for DACA.. They don't even do anything.. The paralegal files everything and you're the one who has to get the evidence regardless! I filed everything out myself and said there's no point for a lawyer and a lot of people who have been dealing with a lawyer have had the same problems as you.. Late notifications and a hassle.. P.s. why is your deadline so short? They gave me till February 2013

Happyman0607 11-28-2012 11:29 PM

Oh and by the way, how much did your lawyer charge you?

turmalina 11-28-2012 11:34 PM

Lawyers are worthless for DACA. Honestly, right now, the best people to ask for help are community organizations because this process is new and nobody knows how it's going to go.

I'm wondering why you didn't get the notices at your address too??

DreamBig528 11-28-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382527)
well i called the city school district and they said i can get in on the same day upon request. Which is a great news!

If i were you i would send them copy of high school diploma and HS transcript again .......my lawyer sent my college diploma the first time and when i got a RFE we sent it again......

iDream 11-28-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 382577)
You know what.. That's freaking ridiculous.. Honestly.. I feel bad man I swear lawyers are a waste when it comes to applying for DACA.. They don't even do anything.. The paralegal files everything and you're the one who has to get the evidence regardless! I filed everything out myself and said there's no point for a lawyer and a lot of people who have been dealing with a lawyer have had the same problems as you.. Late notifications and a hassle.. P.s. why is your deadline so short? They gave me till February 2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 382579)
Oh and by the way, how much did your lawyer charge you?

Yeaa but what's done is done.. I cant really do anything besides getting the stuff i need and have it delivered ASAP.

turmalina 11-29-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382601)
Yeaa but what's done is done.. I cant really do anything besides getting the stuff i need and have it delivered ASAP.

Yes, and I'd even do the mailing myself. Your lawyer's office seems really inefficient!

Happyman0607 11-29-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382601)

How much did you pay btw

iDream 11-29-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 382615)
How much did you pay btw

haha ALOT!

Happyman0607 11-29-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382670)
haha ALOT!

..>.>

shdungalia 11-29-2012 01:24 PM

3 weeks after they received my RFE response..... still nothing -.-

Happyman0607 11-29-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 382670)
haha ALOT!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shdungalia (Post 382950)
3 weeks after they received my RFE response..... still nothing -.-

Ugh... And here I was all happy I'd get approved in a week.. Today marks day #7 for me.. Hopefully tomorrow pleaseeee god

danieltij 11-29-2012 04:45 PM

What does this mean?

"On November 14, 2012, your notice I821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of November 14, 2012, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move NGLISH"

The last 2 weeks my status has been that they received my RFE on the 14th and now this came up. My EAD is still on initial review

Chayanna23 11-29-2012 04:54 PM

What does this mean, "On November 8, 2012, your notice I821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of November 8, 2012, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move NGLISH"??

Kurdy 11-29-2012 04:56 PM

Help please they send me this today any one knows whats this help please

Request for Evidence Response Review

On November 7, 2012, your notice I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of November 7, 2012, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move NGLISH

Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence.