DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

mayito 01-29-2013 12:46 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

What a ripoff? Can't you get a copy of your RFE from USCIS?

Brey33 01-29-2013 01:22 PM

Okay guys! I got an RFE... I need to know how to prove that i had an unlawful status as of June 15, 2012. How do I do that if i have no passport stamp or i-94 visa ... or anything like that?

JJ Glo 01-29-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkristian25 (Post 417361)
So my lawyer got my rfe...He says they asking for evidence to proof i was here in 2007..the year my daughter was born...supposedly they say i came here got my ex pregnant and bounced...So question is..my lawyer wants to charge me another $350 for the response...i got some evidence myself...should i do it myself?

Hell no, get the RFE from him and send it back yourself.

JJ Glo 01-29-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brey33 (Post 417396)
Okay guys! I got an RFE... I need to know how to prove that i had an unlawful status as of June 15, 2012. How do I do that if i have no passport stamp or i-94 visa ... or anything like that?

On the application it asks you how you entered into the U.S. Did you put Entry Without Inspection?

Brey33 01-29-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 417441)
On the application it asks you how you entered into the U.S. Did you put Entry Without Inspection?

Yea, i thought that was the right thing to put. So I put the EWI. But I re-entered the united states March 2nd, 2012. With my passport, but they didn't stamp it or give me a visa or anything like that.

JJ Glo 01-29-2013 03:09 PM

What the hell.

How did you enter without a VISA? Did you just drive across the border or what? Did they give you any documents?

Brey33 01-29-2013 03:36 PM

I drove up to the border.. They took my passport. Asked what I was doing.. I told them I was visiting for a couple days. They told me to go on. And didnt stamp my passport or give me i-94 or anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 417450)
What the hell.

How did you enter without a VISA? Did you just drive across the border or what? Did they give you any documents?

JJ Glo 01-29-2013 04:03 PM

Wow, that's uhhh...interesting.

Did you send a copy of your passport? That shows you don't have a VISA?

igorr 01-29-2013 04:56 PM

anyone's case status online still stuck on "On (month)(day) we sent you a Request for Evidence.."?

Brey33 01-29-2013 05:53 PM

No I haven't sent any thing from my passport. I guess I will send a copy of my passport. And ill send a copy of every page on the passport. That's about all that I can think of doing. It's messed up, because I said that I had taken a brief trip back to canada to visit my moms friend. Since my mom died. Obviously I am not going to re-enter without a passport. I just stayed. Still does not make me legal though. So I am hoping that they see that I have lived here illegal my whole life. That one single trip shouldn't jeopardize my entire life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 417485)
Wow, that's uhhh...interesting.

Did you send a copy of your passport? That shows you don't have a VISA?

JJ Glo 01-29-2013 07:08 PM

How long did it take for your guy's case to update after you mailed back the RFE saying that they have received it?

DreamBig528 01-29-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igorr (Post 417537)
anyone's case status online still stuck on "On (month)(day) we sent you a Request for Evidence.."?

it's already been two months since you sent your rfe?

DreamBig528 01-29-2013 07:15 PM

has this happen to anyone? I signed up for an e-mail alert and text alert for my I820D it says last update on 01/22/2013 however the online status has not changed it still says the same thing we received your evidence on nov 19th blah blah blah.....what does this mean that they looked it on 01/22/2013 and decided not to approve me???? man this is insane but i'm staying positive ;o) it's not in my hand it's just wait and watch game

JJ Glo 01-29-2013 07:20 PM

Yes, they looked over your case on the 22nd.

You sent your RFE back on the 19th and they received it and updated your case on the same day?

CrispFuture 01-29-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 417646)
has this happen to anyone? I signed up for an e-mail alert and text alert for my I820D it says last update on 01/22/2013 however the online status has not changed it still says the same thing we received your evidence on nov 19th blah blah blah.....what does this mean that they looked it on 01/22/2013 and decided not to approve me???? man this is insane but i'm staying positive ;o) it's not in my hand it's just wait and watch game

Yes I saw this on the site.

Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email and/or text message notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

DreamBig528 01-29-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igorr (Post 417537)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 417649)
Yes, they looked over your case on the 22nd.

You sent your RFE back on the 19th and they received it and updated your case on the same day?

yes they received it on 19th updated my case same day......if they looked over why didn't they approve me this is driving me crazyyyyy has this happen to anyone and got approved the following couple of weeks?

fantastiq 01-29-2013 09:00 PM

I was approved today after they received my rfe on January 17th. They requested me information on they outcome of my court for driving without a license, leaving the scene of an accident, and improper left turn. I was involved in a very very minor accident, nobody was hurt. This happened when I went out to buy lunch during work and hit someone's car. I was close to my work, and my cell had no battery so I asked this woman to follow me so we could talk, but she didn't. I nervously parked maybe 300 feet away from the accident where I was working and waited for the cop to arrive. They charged me and after three court appearances I got 6 months probation until March 2013. Thank God my card went into production today. " Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18. Your time will come have faith!

sagb 01-29-2013 09:22 PM

i need help guys!

choukette 01-29-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagb (Post 417745)
i need help guys!

with what?

sagb 01-29-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 417749)
with what?

so i got my rfe saying insufficient evidence for i printed some itune purchases form 10-13 but i dont really have anything for 08-10 what can i send

choukette 01-29-2013 09:32 PM

Do you have facebook check in reccords? can a couple of people write affidavit on your behalf?

hgr1915 01-29-2013 09:52 PM

I had the same problems. I used three affidavits for 09,10. As well as parents tax records. What are the odds that i will recive an rfe?

sagb 01-29-2013 11:17 PM

I was still using MySpace back then lol I used one from my uncle/ landlord in my original evidence it said it need it needed to be supported by something? Idk I'm gonna check if my mom has me in her taxes and can I send paystubs if it has a fake social

lc4l 01-31-2013 03:11 PM

where do i mail my RFE with the evidence to?? and do i use express or normal mail?? Help please

JJ Glo 01-31-2013 03:23 PM

Didn't your RFE notice come with a self addressed white envelope?

lc4l 01-31-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 419184)
Didn't your RFE notice come with a self addressed white envelope?

yeah the envelope has an address (from where it came from) on the top left hand corner

its

Department of Homeland Security
P.O. Box 30111-30115
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

and the Blue RFE paper at the bottom says

"you will be notified seperately about any other applications or petitions you filled. Save this notice. Please enclose a copy of it if you write to us about this case, or if you file another application based on this decision. Our address is:

USCIS-CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
P.O. BOX 10590
LAGUNA NIGUEL 92607-0590
800-375-5283"

Which address do i send it to??

JJ Glo 01-31-2013 03:41 PM

All RFEs come with a separate white self addressed envelope to mail back your documents. I guess yours doesn't?

It's most likely going to be the address on the bottom. Not sure though.

lc4l 01-31-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 419202)
All RFEs come with a separate white self addressed envelope to mail back your documents. I guess yours doesn't?

It's most likely going to be the address on the bottom. Not sure though.

mines didnt come with an extra envelope, what if i send it to the wrong place oh god

JJ Glo 01-31-2013 03:49 PM

Call USCIS and ask them for the address to mail back RFEs to the California Service Center.

Or maybe someone here who currently has an RFE from the California Service Center can tell you the address that's written on their self addressed envelope.

ivnegro 02-01-2013 10:34 AM

does anyone knows how long REFs from Vermont taking???

butterflynans 02-01-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflynans (Post 412433)
Yes it is. I haven't heard anything on my case but I was checking the 10 cases before me and after me.. Mostly all had been approved but mine and 1 other the other got an RFE 1/5 I thought I was gonna hear something soon after, but nada yet

daaaang checked that ref case and verly got sent his ref on 1/25
im still on initial hopeful this black history month is my month

mplsleo 02-01-2013 03:19 PM

Hey u guys... When they need a rfe they let u know on ur case number right? U know that lil blue circle ... Just wondering

JJ Glo 02-01-2013 03:38 PM

Yes. Your status will change and you will be notified if you signed up for an account online.

choukette 02-01-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mplsleo (Post 419804)
Hey u guys... When they need a rfe they let u know on ur case number right? U know that lil blue circle ... Just wondering

None of the bubbles will be highlighted. You will simply see a message under notifying you they sent an rfe.

mplsleo 02-01-2013 03:58 PM

Where do I see that message?

DreamBig528 02-01-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mplsleo (Post 419819)
Where do I see that message?

you see it where you go to check your case status online the bubble is blue right now for initial review if they send you a rfe none of the bubble are blue but there will be a message where it says we are sending you notification fro more evidence blah blah

mplsleo 02-01-2013 05:11 PM

Thank you so much for the info dreambigg528

Sonawabich 02-01-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 419846)
you see it where you go to check your case status online the bubble is blue right now for initial review if they send you a rfe none of the bubble are blue but there will be a message where it says we are sending you notification fro more evidence blah blah

So that now your 60 days is past what are you gonna do?

butterflynans 02-01-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mplsleo (Post 419804)

Yes sadly they tell you that they decided to RfE n theeeen when they actually send it.

Sons which calm down and be smart don't lose it in here u don't win or lose just relax

Swim19 02-01-2013 09:34 PM

This is a reminder to stay on topic. Anything not about RFEs will be deleted.