DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

jaqui004 07-07-2014 11:02 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwaiting (Post 534198)
Well my 60 days is up tomorrow I will be calling on Monday :(

please keep us Updated. thanks

Justwaiting 07-07-2014 11:39 AM

I call and the lady asked me about when I first sent my app and about my rfe. She said yes it's been along time and so she will give something to my case worker and I should have a awnser within 15 days. Ugh so here is more waiting :(

AlexanderMQ 07-08-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwaiting (Post 534298)
I call and the lady asked me about when I first sent my app and about my rfe. She said yes it's been along time and so she will give something to my case worker and I should have a awnser within 15 days. Ugh so here is more waiting :(

Still waiting as well :-P that's crazy that your 60 days passed and no decision. I hope that doesn't happen to me, keep positive.

SEPT 06 07-08-2014 06:57 PM

60 days I think it's bull. Even if it goes over 60 days there is nothing we can do. I hope they don't take another 6 months review just freaking REF.

Justwaiting 07-08-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 534409)
Still waiting as well :-P that's crazy that your 60 days passed and no decision. I hope that doesn't happen to me, keep positive.

Thank you I hope it doesnt take that long with you either.

Justwaiting 07-08-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEPT 06 (Post 534422)
60 days I think it's bull. Even if it goes over 60 days there is nothing we can do. I hope they don't take another 6 months review just freaking REF.

Exactly what I said. I can't even express in writing how this is just redicilous. I'm tired of hiding out it's hurting my family!

ahem1234 07-11-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eruelas562 (Post 533418)
Ok you guys, this is it I hope. I sent in my RFE response yesterday. (lawyer sent it)
I am very nervous i cant lie. I received the RFE on 04/09/2014 asking for "currently enrolled in School" proof. I guess the receipts for my GED course where not enough. How ever, I dropped out the program when I was in USCIS custody last April 2013 and never enrolled again till I got the RFE. I re-enrolled in a program as soon as I got the notice and I passed the GED test with no problem. So i sent them the proof of enrollment and GED certificate, I just hope they approve me.

Has any one encountered the same situation and gotten denied and approved?

SOOOOO NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

07/25/2013 USCIS received DACA
09/19/2014 BIO appt.
01/25/2014 6 month club
3 rfe's
04/09/2014 RFE
06/26/2014 RFE sent back with required evidence.

Have you heard anything?

eruelas562 07-14-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahem1234 (Post 534605)
Have you heard anything?

Not yet. They received the RFE on 07/01/2014 and I am just hoping for the best outcome. How long are RFE's taking to process? Im thinking mine should get updated sometime this week. I am running on E when it comes to hope and spirit. My 1yr anniversary is on 07/25/2014 and if I get denied, IT WOULD CRUSH MY MINDSET!!!!! But for now I am staying positive, how about you, how is your case going along?
Did you get an RFE about the same thing?

:confused:

SEPT 06 07-14-2014 06:34 PM

Hi guy's I just got update
THEY HAVE DENIED MY CASE!!!
:(:(:(
This sad for what can I do now???? Any help plz....
I'm wating for for my letter to come in mail.

LifeS_b 07-14-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEPT 06 (Post 534816)

Do you have any idea why the denial ? I can't imagine how that feels. I wish you the best and I really hope the best for you.

ahem1234 07-14-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eruelas562 (Post 534798)
Not yet. They received the RFE on 07/01/2014 and I am just hoping for the best outcome. How long are RFE's taking to process? Im thinking mine should get updated sometime this week. I am running on E when it comes to hope and spirit. My 1yr anniversary is on 07/25/2014 and if I get denied, IT WOULD CRUSH MY MINDSET!!!!! But for now I am staying positive, how about you, how is your case going along?
Did you get an RFE about the same thing?

:confused:

Yeah; my RFE was saying that they needed more infromation about the GED program iwas in like;
name date of enrollement;
duration of program & when expected completetion date;
whether its high school diploma equivilant;
programs source of fundint and contact person;

but i stopped going to the classes due to not having a ride & not having a sitter . but the school typed up a letter saying i was no longer enrolled and and answered the questions above. but idk... i'm afraid to send it in. so im trying to take my GED test and send that in.

AlexanderMQ 07-14-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEPT 06 (Post 534816)

Oh no :-( you had an online diploma right? And they were asking you proof for 2010-2011 and proof of school right? Hopefully they don't deny me :-( they only requested me for proof of GED and proof that I was accepted into college with my home school diploma. Do you know why they denied you? Was it because you didn't have enough proof for 2010-2011 or diploma?

I did home schooling (marque learning center) and they sent me a RFE that it wasn't accepted and that I need a high school or GED, so I sent in my GED AND ALSO sent in proof that my college accepted my home school diploma as well and that I took a placement exam to be accepted into the college with my home school diploma. Did you attend a college with your online or home school diploma? If so were you accepted into the college?

SEPT 06 07-15-2014 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 534872)
Oh no :-( you had an online diploma right? And they were asking you proof for 2010-2011 and proof of school right? Hopefully they don't deny me :-( they only requested me for proof of GED and proof that I was accepted into college with my home school diploma. Do you know why they denied you? Was it because you didn't have enough proof for 2010-2011 or diploma?

I did home schooling (marque learning center) and they sent me a RFE that it wasn't accepted and that I need a high school or GED, so I sent in my GED AND ALSO sent in proof that my college accepted my home school diploma as well and that I took a placement exam to be accepted into the college with my home school diploma. Did you attend a college with your online or home school diploma? If so were you accepted into the college?

I don't know why they denied me. I had strong proof of 2010 and 2011.
And I pass my GED EXAM in 2013. So I don't no ehh they are denying me. I will let you guys know when I get it.
Can I reapply?? Do you know anyone that got denied and got approved second time????
Thank you
Good luck to you!!

AlexanderMQ 07-15-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEPT 06 (Post 535005)
I don't know why they denied me. I had strong proof of 2010 and 2011.
And I pass my GED EXAM in 2013. So I don't no ehh they are denying me. I will let you guys know when I get it.
Can I reapply?? Do you know anyone that got denied and got approved second time????
Thank you
Good luck to you!!

Did you send proof that your online diploma was legit? What year did you get your online diploma? Like did you go to college and get accepted with the online diploma? If not then that's why they denied you because you didn't send in enough proof to show them that at the time you filed your case that it was approvable with your online diploma, there not gonna care that now you have your GED with the current case you have denied, you had to had convince them with the new evidence that you sent in with RFE that your online diploma was accepted in college and took a placement test at the college or that you had proof that it was legit threw your state.

You seem to have only sent in GED and proof for 2010-2011 and that's it but when really you should have sent in proof of "GED and proof of 2010-2011 and proof that your online diploma is legit and not fake with documents from the state or documents from the school or college notirized saying that it is legit." I'm very sorry to hear of your denial and yes you can reapply if and only they only denied you because of diploma or something minor that you can provide new evidence when creating a new case but you can't reapply if you know you can't provide new evidence or have a very bad criminal history but if it's because of your online diploma then start preparing a new case with your GED diploma this time around and not your online diploma.

eruelas562 07-22-2014 01:10 PM

Waiting on this eminent denial, but hoping for the unexpected approval. Denial would only mean re-applying and this has taken 362 days and counting. ALMOST A YEAR.....lol.....The wait continues.... DREAMERS ARE STRONG, DREAMERS ARE FIGHTERS, but most importantly, DREAMERS ARE AMERICAN!!!!!!

AlexanderMQ 07-22-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eruelas562 (Post 535511)
Waiting on this eminent denial, but hoping for the unexpected approval. Denial would only mean re-applying and this has taken 362 days and counting. ALMOST A YEAR.....lol.....The wait continues.... DREAMERS ARE STRONG, DREAMERS ARE FIGHTERS, but most importantly, DREAMERS ARE AMERICAN!!!!!!

Why do you think you'll be denied?

eruelas562 07-22-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 535516)
Why do you think you'll be denied?

Because I was enrolled in school all 2012 till 04/2013 (GED PREP COUSRE) until I was detained by ice on April. I was dropped from class and then I filed on 07/25/2013. I also filed for an I-130 through my spouse, and that has been approved. So the RFE I received wanted "proof of School". So I took test and passed it a few days after receiving the RFE and sent that in. But from what I see, I might be getting denied. My attorney advised me to withdraw app and re-submit, but I insisted on getting a final result with this one and re-apply if necessary. I also know its on a case by case scenario. So i am hoping for the officer to see the approved I-130 and GED certificate and save me the time.

AlexanderMQ 07-22-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eruelas562 (Post 535517)
Because I was enrolled in school all 2012 till 04/2013 (GED PREP COUSRE) until I was detained by ice on April. I was dropped from class and then I filed on 07/25/2013. I also filed for an I-130 through my spouse, and that has been approved. So the RFE I received wanted "proof of School". So I took test and passed it a few days after receiving the RFE and sent that in. But from what I see, I might be getting denied. My attorney advised me to withdraw app and re-submit, but I insisted on getting a final result with this one and re-apply if necessary. I also know its on a case by case scenario. So i am hoping for the officer to see the approved I-130 and GED certificate and save me the time.

Yeah it's all case by case basis so everyone's decision will be different depending on what new evidence you submitted with the RFE. In my RFE they said my home school diploma (Marque learning center) was insuffient, So what I sent in to show them prove that my home diploma is legit in my state is I sent in proof from college that they accepted my home school diploma and that I also took a placement exam to get into college with home school diploma also sent in copy of test results for placement test also sent in a notarized affidavit from (Marque learning center) that it is registered under the state of Texas and that the school is legit in Texas, also sent in copy's of there certifications accredition from the school I also sent my GED diploma. Hopefully the case officer see's that I was approvable at the time I filed.

Justwaiting 08-04-2014 08:02 PM

Any updates?

AlexanderMQ 08-04-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwaiting (Post 536842)
Any updates?

Yes I was denied

Justwaiting 08-06-2014 11:49 PM

Alex I'm soooo sorry. Why did you get denied? I'm getting so nervous now. I've been waiting for 90 days since they recieved my rfe. I can't believe they denied you

AlexanderMQ 09-26-2014 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwaiting (Post 537171)
Alex I'm soooo sorry. Why did you get denied? I'm getting so nervous now. I've been waiting for 90 days since they recieved my rfe. I can't believe they denied you

Yeah it sucked that they denied me but I reapplied and I did a biometrics walk in today, my appointment wasn't till October 10, but I went ahead and tried to do a walk in and thank god they allowed me to do a walk in today! :-D now I'm just waiting for there decision, I was denied the first time because of my home school diploma but when I reapplied this time I used my GED and now I'm waiting for there decision.

IllegalVader 10-01-2014 08:57 PM

I was denied woot woot:)

AlexanderMQ 10-02-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IllegalVader (Post 542390)
I was denied woot woot:)

Sorry to hear. Why did they deny you?

IllegalVader 10-02-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 542421)
Sorry to hear. Why did they deny you?

Not sure I check my status yesterday and was hit with a denial, I had gotten a rfe for GED and a court deposition. I hope its the GED and not the court.

Dontgiveup515 10-20-2014 02:08 PM

Long time lurker and finally decided to join. I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I received an rfe asking for evidence that was here during the years of 2007,2008, and 2009. The only thing I found and was able to send was my high school transcript for all 4 years. Is that enough or should i have sent in more?

Dres2011 10-20-2014 04:25 PM

Trancripts should be enough, maybe try getting a letter from the principal stating you were a student at that school during those years.

sk16 10-22-2014 11:49 AM

All,

How long does it take to receive an rfe after the status changed on case status?

thakkbri88 10-22-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sk16 (Post 543948)
All,

How long does it take to receive an rfe after the status changed on case status?

My status changed to RFE on Oct 2nd but they didn't mail it out until the 6th and it arrived on the 9th. So approximately a week.

Dontgiveup515 10-23-2014 04:15 PM

Just got approved today! I was losing hope but now I'm in tears of joy! After 1 month and 1 day since receiving the rfe. Don't lose hope guys!

Robbert24 11-21-2014 10:25 PM

Hey you guys... well here is my timeline

Sept 20 2013---- Uscis recieved my application.
June 24, 2014---- Got hit with a RFE
July 24, 2014---- USCIS recieved RFE
Nov, 2014 still waiting....

AlexanderMQ 11-22-2014 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbert24 (Post 547901)

Are you a first time applicant? What were they asking for in your RFE?

Robbert24 11-22-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 547924)
Are you a first time applicant? What were they asking for in your RFE?

Yes first time.. and they jst wanted a court dispossession on when i got arrested back in 2011 they needed more information on it.

AlexanderMQ 11-23-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbert24 (Post 548041)
Yes first time.. and they jst wanted a court dispossession on when i got arrested back in 2011 they needed more information on it.

Ooo ok, wow it took them along time to issue you a RFE.

Racer X 11-23-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbert24 (Post 547901)

wow, more than year. did they give you date they would respond back to? i got an rfe a month ago after sending my app three months before, sent my response two weeks ago, and they said i would hear by january. i hope sooner.

AlexanderMQ 11-23-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer X (Post 548111)
wow, more than year. did they give you date they would respond back to? i got an rfe a month ago after sending my app three months before, sent my response two weeks ago, and they said i would hear by january. i hope sooner.

What's your timeline? Are you a first time applicant?

Robbert24 11-23-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer X (Post 548111)

Yeah they said within 60 days so it would have been September 2014 but i didnt hear from them and i still havent heard from them. all my service request responses are we will get to your case as sson as we can pretty much

Racer X 11-23-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 548130)
What's your timeline? Are you a first time applicant?

my first time. i sent my app on 7/7 i thin and got a bio date on 8/18. i got a rfe on 10/24 and sent my response on 11/7. i should have known better about what i should have sent because i got a request for an id which the law firm i that was helping me out told me i didnt need to send:| and more evidence for 2013 which i did send. i sent some work id's,school id, and consulate id from 2013 and some school related things with dates. lawyer told me i shouldnt have any problem getting accepted.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbert24 (Post 548137)
Yeah they said within 60 days so it would have been September 2014 but i didnt hear from them and i still havent heard from them. all my service request responses are we will get to your case as sson as we can pretty much

my lawyer told me they usually respond within 20 days but who knows. its starting to make me wonder if it will even be two months.

AlexanderMQ 11-23-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer X (Post 548139)
my first time. i sent my app on 7/7 i thin and got a bio date on 8/18. i got a rfe on 10/24 and sent my response on 11/7. i should have known better about what i should have sent because i got a request for an id which the law firm i that was helping me out told me i didnt need to send:| and more evidence for 2013 which i did send. i sent some work id's,school id, and consulate id from 2013 and some school related things with dates. lawyer told me i shouldnt have any problem getting accepted.

my lawyer told me they usually respond within 20 days but who knows. its starting to make me wonder if it will even be two months.

Hope you get approved soon! I'm still waiting to get approved as well. You should hear something soon!

Racer X 11-24-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ (Post 548142)
Hope you get approved soon! I'm still waiting to get approved as well. You should hear something soon!

to you as well. doesn't sound like you will have a problem getting approved. it feels like such a weight until i hear something. i'm optimistic though. i hope i get the three years if i get accepted.