DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

phxcesar 10-23-2012 12:00 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhelonOne87 (Post 349509)
5 to 10 days for sure

Thanks

MoroccanDreamer 10-23-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie61593 (Post 349282)
I respectfully disagree. I think that school transcripts can count for both continuous presence and proof of student status because many of the people who qualify for DACA don't have any other way to proof they have been here for 5years or more and are a current student. If they are placed in two different categories I would say is because it works for both. Such as your passport since it has your visa and can be used as a proof of identity. Just a thought! Good luck to all! :)

both of u r right and got good points, if u happen to be in school or having recent transcripts that up to date while applying for DACA they will consider that the priority because obviously this person is active and currently in school, but they will not only rely on school transcripts and certificates if the person happen to be graduated such a long time ago like more than 2-3 years, they will not rely only on school work as evidences but as part of proof to meet the guidelines, because the time has passed and need to proof that you are active and do live in continuous presence.

Stephanie61593 10-23-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 349664)
both of u r right and got good points, if u happen to be in school or having recent transcripts that up to date while applying for DACA they will consider that the priority because obviously this person is active and currently in school, but they will not only rely on school transcripts and certificates if the person happen to be graduated such a long time ago like more than 2-3 years, they will not rely only on school work as evidences but as part of proof to meet the guidelines, because the time has passed and need to proof that you are active and do live in continuous presence.

I agree the school transcripts work for both if you are currently a student. But if you graduated then it will be part of your package like you said and need to proof your continuous presence after graduation.

arclite 10-23-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phxcesar (Post 349508)
Question... How long after USCIS updates they have received the evidence that they requested, do they approve or request more evidence?

As long as you hit all the requirements they should be able to approve you quickly. I got approved within 2 days.

Jorge510 10-23-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 349727)
As long as you hit all the requirements they should be able to approve you quickly. I got approved within 2 days.

Did you get a text when approved or you had to check the website?

arclite 10-23-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorge510 (Post 349751)
Did you get a text when approved or you had to check the website?

I got a text for each update. When they got my rfe and when I got approved. I then check the website to see what it says.

gabrielnovsky 10-23-2012 02:34 PM

Just got myRFE's response package delivery at Nebraska service center! Waiting time begins... AGAIN!!!

hooney 10-23-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielnovsky (Post 350047)
Just got myRFE's response package delivery at Nebraska service center! Waiting time begins... AGAIN!!!

RFE Reason: (Didn't sign forms; need more proof for 5 year con't, etc)
RFE Response: (Your response to the RFE; EX. I sent more proof)
RFE Sent Date: (Your response date MM/DD/YY)
RFE Delivered: (MM/DD/YY)

Can I get these 4 updates from you? Thanks! :D

gabrielnovsky 10-23-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 350070)
RFE Reason: (Didn't sign forms; need more proof for 5 year con't, etc)

Can I get these 4 updates from you? Thanks! :D

RFE notice date: 10/15
RFE reason: Cont' residence for the years of 2007 to 2010
RFE response: Bank statments for each month since 2007, paytubs for each month since 2007, letters, marry certificate from 2009, opened company receipt in 2007 and renewed in 2009, rental contract in 2007-2008. It will be like 150 pages package of evidence. I made a summary page and place in the front of every year to be easy for them to find the dates on the documents.
RFE sent date: 10/22
RFE delivered: 10/23 signed by M. Hazuda

hooney 10-23-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielnovsky (Post 350087)
RFE response: Bank statments for each month since 2007, paytubs for each month since 2007, letters, marry certificate from 2009, opened company receipt in 2007 and renewed in 2009, rental contract in 2007-2008. It will be like 150 pages package of evidence. I made a summary page and place in the front of every year to be easy for them to find the dates on the documents.

Got it, Thanks!

Fguti87 10-23-2012 03:32 PM

Username: Fguti87
EWI: NO– Visa Overstay
Application Delivered: 08/20/2012
I-1145 Received: 08/22/2012
Service Center: Nebraska
Biometric Done: 09/21/2012
-Passport
-i94
-Certified translated Birth certificate
-High school transcript plus ids for all four year.
-College transcript
-2011 tax returns

RFE Notice Date: 10/17/2012
RFE Reason: Not enough evidence to show continues residency for the year 2012
RFE Response: Sent bank and credit card statements for the year 2012, as well as pay-check statement for the year 2012. All of which cover me from January 2012 until the present time, accompanied by a sign affidavit.
RFE Sent Date: 10/22/2012
RFE Delivered: 10/23/2012

Just a bit of an update to show my progress, express-mailed my info yesterday(10/22) and tracking info says that the USCIS-Nebraska service center received it today at 10:18am. Checked my case study on USCIS web page and it says they have received my info. And now I just play the waiting game.

Approval: TBA

jp 10-23-2012 09:27 PM

For those of you wbo over stayed, how did you guys prove that your visa expired especially if there is no expiration date on i-94.

choukette 10-23-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp (Post 350606)
For those of you wbo over stayed, how did you guys prove that your visa expired especially if there is no expiration date on i-94.

i-94s do have expiring dates on them. In some cases they have letters D/S which means "duration of status" but with those once ur visa expires ur i-94 expires as well.

To prove ur visa expired u simply send them a photocopy of ur expired visa. The issuing date and expiring dates are usually recorded on it.

hooney 10-23-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielnovsky (Post 350087)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fguti87 (Post 350141)
Username: Fguti87
EWI: NO– Visa Overstay
Application Delivered: 08/20/2012
I-1145 Received: 08/22/2012
Service Center: Nebraska
Biometric Done: 09/21/2012
-Passport
-i94
-Certified translated Birth certificate
-High school transcript plus ids for all four year.
-College transcript
-2011 tax returns

RFE Notice Date: 10/17/2012
RFE Reason: Not enough evidence to show continues residency for the year 2012
RFE Response: Sent bank and credit card statements for the year 2012, as well as pay-check statement for the year 2012. All of which cover me from January 2012 until the present time, accompanied by a sign affidavit.
RFE Sent Date: 10/22/2012
RFE Delivered: 10/23/2012

Just a bit of an update to show my progress, express-mailed my info yesterday(10/22) and tracking info says that the USCIS-Nebraska service center received it today at 10:18am. Checked my case study on USCIS web page and it says they have received my info. And now I just play the waiting game.

Approval: TBA

Added you to the list. Thank you.

jp 10-24-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 350728)
i-94s do have expiring dates on them. In some cases they have letters D/S which means "duration of status" but with those once ur visa expires ur i-94 expires as well.

To prove ur visa expired u simply send them a photocopy of ur expired visa. The issuing date and expiring dates are usually recorded on it.

Thank you, but what if you have f2 visa? You dont get i20...then, is it necessary to send the parent's visa?

choukette 10-24-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp (Post 350868)
Thank you, but what if you have f2 visa? You dont get i20...then, is it necessary to send the parent's visa?

I don't know anything about that as that's not my visa category. Seek the help of a professional lawyer or simply do an intensive Google search on ur specific case.

nena1625 10-24-2012 01:40 PM

Hi, I applied for DACA using a lawyer that charged me $2,000 plus the cost from immigration. The application was received on 8/20 and referred to California I got my bio on 9/19 and on 10/05 my case got RFE eventhough I had provided enough information to my lawyer however he asked to re-submit the info to him. Funny he didnt even had any copies of my taxes since 2009 and medical records from my kids from 2005 to current, bank statements etc. The letter from Immigration was requesting evidence from 07 to current, my lawyer didnt submit the info.. :shock: so it took him two weeks to even ask for the info from me. He reply to the request on 10/19 and I'm waiting again. I feel so frustrated! It really upsets me to see him on tv "helping" others when he doenst even care enough for his clients! I hope everyone gets approve soon!

arclite 10-24-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 351224)
Hi, I applied for DACA using a lawyer that charged me $2,000 plus the cost from immigration. The application was received on 8/20 and referred to California I got my bio on 9/19 and on 10/05 my case got RFE eventhough I had provided enough information to my lawyer however he asked to re-submit the info to him. Funny he didnt even had any copies of my taxes since 2009 and medical records from my kids from 2005 to current, bank statements etc. The letter from Immigration was requesting evidence from 07 to current, my lawyer didnt submit the info.. :shock: so it took him two weeks to even ask for the info from me. He reply to the request on 10/19 and I'm waiting again. I feel so frustrated! It really upsets me to see him on tv "helping" others when he doenst even care enough for his clients! I hope everyone gets approve soon!

Aww man that sucks. I really hate lawyers like that. I hope he put more care into your RFE.
Good luck

nena1625 10-24-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 351269)
Aww man that sucks. I really hate lawyers like that. I hope he put more care into your RFE.
Good luck

Thanks!!!

Shapeshift0827 10-24-2012 03:10 PM

Hello everyone!

I just got a text message and I think they are requesting for more eveidence. It changed to,

"On October 24, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires."

Will my case be moved to the bottom of the pile again and will have to wait my round or will they expedite my case once i send them the evidence? Thanks!

arclite 10-24-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 (Post 351364)
Hello everyone!

I just got a text message and I think they are requesting for more eveidence. It changed to,

"On October 24, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires."

Will my case be moved to the bottom of the pile again and will have to wait my round or will they expedite my case once i send them the evidence? Thanks!

With RFEs your case will be on hold till they get your response. The good thing is that most of us have gotten approved really quick after submitting our response to RFEs.
Until you get the notice, relax. If you think it maybe for additional evidence then it maybe a good idea to try to locate more evidence. That way you can send off your rfe fast and get approved sooner.

Shapeshift0827 10-24-2012 03:28 PM

Good to hear Arclite! Thanks for the input.

VenomStrikes 10-24-2012 05:04 PM

Username: Venomstrikes
EWI: 3/28/1991
Application Delivered:8/17/2012
I-1145 Received: 08/24/2012
Service Center: Texas Service Center
Biometric Done: 08.17.2012

Original Evidence:Medical records, School records, bank statements, religous records, Previous immigration paperwork, translated birth certificate, tax records.. transcripts and so on.

RFE Notice Date: 10/10/2012
RFE Reason: TBA/ Ihave not recieved their letter yet.. they send it on Snail postal service

Follow-up/Comment: (Any follow-ups, or your thoughts and comments)

Approval: (TBA/Approved Date/Denied Date)

I feel relieved that i'm not the only one.

Kind regards.

Venomstrikes

emma07 10-24-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomStrikes (Post 351549)

Original Evidence:Medical records, School records, bank statements, religous records, Previous immigration paperwork, translated birth certificate, tax records.. transcripts and so on.

RFE Reason: TBA/ Ihave not recieved their letter yet.. they send it on Snail postal service

Kind regards.

Venomstrikes

r u series have u called them ?

hooney 10-24-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 351224)

Can you post your info with the format on the 1st page?

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomStrikes (Post 351549)

Kind regards.

Venomstrikes

Thank you. Added you to the list.
Btw, you put a date on EWI, is that your entry date? Entered with inspection?

nena1625 10-24-2012 07:39 PM

[quote=hooney;351644]Can you post your info with the format on the 1st page?

Yes, honey here it is :) thanks

Username: Nena1625
EWI: Yes
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.
RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! :shock: He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. :shock: 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: ?????

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.
Approval: ??? Waiting :cry:

hooney 10-24-2012 07:43 PM

[quote=nena1625;351753]
Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 351644)
Can you post your info with the format on the 1st page?

Yes, honey here it is :) thanks

Username: Nena1625
EWI: Yes
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.
RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! :shock: He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. :shock: 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: ?????

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.
Approval: ??? Waiting :cry:

Added you to the list. Thank you!

Jorge510 10-24-2012 08:35 PM

Im so happy right now, I just got my text. They just confirmed that they received my RFE. Same day that was delivered, their working fast. I know its a small chance, but I may know by Friday. I hope I'm not the first to get denied.

nena1625 10-24-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorge510 (Post 351798)
Im so happy right now, I just got my text. They just confirmed that they received my RFE. Same day that was delivered, their working fast. I know its a small chance, but I may know by Friday. I hope I'm not the first to get denied.

You are in the right track Jorge, I havent received a message that they have received my paper work eventhough my lawyer says he submitted on 10/18 to team Cali.. We will see! Good luck!

Oasis 10-24-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choukette (Post 348705)
well when uscis says "case by case review" you better believe it. Just because your school transcript checked out does not mean Oasis' school records will too. He is in college and been here longer so there's more scrutiny when reviewing his case.

They said i submitted NO evidence at all which is not true. i'm suspecting someone lost my transcript and bank statement but i'm almost done gathering a lot of evidence to send back.

IAmAmerican 10-24-2012 11:55 PM

Alright guys. I've been keeping up with this thread. I've been applying myself. And received a RFE -____-

Submitted:
-Bachelors degree diploma
-Associates degree diploma
-College transcripts
-Previous EAD
-ALL school ID's
-Passport from native country (and expired ones)
-Driver license
-Previous I20s
-Translated birth certificate
-Utility bills (unsure if June)
-SS card

I don't want to hire any atty.. I know finding one who is not a financial scavenger is quite the task. I've seen it firsthand. I would rather do it myself and want to get it right. Attached is the photo of my letter which looks different. They are asking for evidence that I was here around or at 6/15/12. They also put "you may still submit evidence which may include but not limited too ..... What exactly should I submit? Should i submit all on this list (if possible)? I need specific details :(((

Pic below:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...sol/letter.jpg

VenomStrikes 10-25-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma07 (Post 351633)
r u series have u called them ?

I called them. They said that i should have in 15 business days. I SHOULD have the letter at the end of this month if not call

Thank you. Added you to the list.
Btw, you put a date on EWI, is that your entry date? Entered with inspection?[/quote]

entered without inspection. right.

ari88 10-25-2012 01:27 AM

read my timeline

ari88 10-25-2012 01:28 AM

Sorry double posted, why can't I delete a comment? grr

Kal0bad 10-25-2012 02:06 AM

I have a question please! I filled all my applications, this is the first time I will be sending anything to USCIS because I entered the country without inspection, sent all my proof, lacking some proof that I entered before 15, i sent some of my parents utility bills plus affidavit, and some membership letters from church. Anyways iwill be doing my biometrics next week but I have a question, I never applied for work permit before however in my Work Authorization Form I forgot to check the field that says I'm applying for .... I did not check any of the three boxes, I am so stupid. So I am worried about what could possibly happen. Remeber that I already have my biometrics appoinment but Im soworried that they will denied my application because i didnt check any of them.... What should I do????? Does anybody can tell me or give me advise???? Thanks :cry::cry::cry::cry:

choukette 10-25-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal0bad (Post 352203)
I have a question please! I filled all my applications, this is the first time I will be sending anything to USCIS because I entered the country without inspection, sent all my proof, lacking some proof that I entered before 15, i sent some of my parents utility bills plus affidavit, and some membership letters from church. Anyways iwill be doing my biometrics next week but I have a question, I never applied for work permit before however in my Work Authorization Form I forgot to check the field that says I'm applying for .... I did not check any of the three boxes, I am so stupid. So I am worried about what could possibly happen. Remeber that I already have my biometrics appoinment but Im soworried that they will denied my application because i didnt check any of them.... What should I do????? Does anybody can tell me or give me advise???? Thanks :cry::cry::cry::cry:

they will send it back to u to choose.

arclite 10-25-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAmerican (Post 352050)
Alright guys. I've been keeping up with this thread. I've been applying myself. And received a RFE -____-

Submitted:
-College transcripts
-Previous EAD
-ALL school ID's
-Driver license
-Previous I20s
-SS card

I don't want to hire any atty.. I know finding one who is not a financial scavenger is quite the task. I've seen it firsthand. I would rather do it myself and want to get it right. Attached is the photo of my letter which looks different. They are asking for evidence that I was here around or at 6/15/12. They also put "you may still submit evidence which may include but not limited too ..... What exactly should I submit? Should i submit all on this list (if possible)? I need specific details :(((

The need proof or better proof you were around June 15th. Did you submit anything on or around June 15th? if so what is the closest date to June 15th was it.

For me I didnt have anything for June 15th. I had a letter dated June 3rd and the 26th.

If you have stuff on that list that is on or close to June 15 go ahead and submit as much as you can.

jayman2717 10-25-2012 01:18 PM

hi
my friend replied to rfe on october 22 and received apprval on october 24 from texas service center. she was lacking proof for between 2007 to 2012. she got couple affidavit and receipt from motel .

choukette 10-25-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAmerican (Post 352050)

Submitted:
-College transcripts
-Previous EAD
-ALL school ID's
-Driver license
-Previous I20s
-SS card

Pic below:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...sol/letter.jpg

Do u have a bank account? If u do, I recommend simply going to the bank ask a print out of your account activities from beginning of may to end of July. Have them notarized them for u and send it the same day. Good luck!

arclite 10-25-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayman2717 (Post 352587)
hi
my friend replied to rfe on october 22 and received apprval on october 24 from texas service center. she was lacking proof for between 2007 to 2012. she got couple affidavit and receipt from motel .

Congratz to her.