DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dreamer Investment (stocks, crypto, and more) (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84899)

hDreamer1988 04-16-2021 07:46 PM

Dreamer Investment (stocks, crypto, and more)

We had an investment thread before and I wanted to revive it.

There was a little argument and hate and it felt like were interacting like an actual community.

I recently started a crypto trading account and got XDG, ADA, and DOT. Does anyone have a good crypto research site?

My tech stock has been dragging my portfolio a bit but LOW, HD, CARR, GS, AMZN and some others have been netting me daily gains.

tyler129 04-16-2021 08:46 PM

Re: Dreamer Investment (stocks, crypto, and more)

i'd avoid anything other than bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin like plague bc crypto with small volumes are venerable to price manipulation.

JavierHTx 04-18-2021 11:57 AM

I’ve made about 6k off of Dogecoin

yummy11226 04-18-2021 05:41 PM

When Doge hit .45c I almost had a heart attack. I almost sold right then and there. Then it dropped to .21c and my heart sank. This feels like GameStop all over again, but unlike GS I’m invested in Doge. You just got to be patient and know when to sell.

hDreamer1988 04-18-2021 05:59 PM

Yeah, I am late to Doge but analysts are predicting it will go to $1 by the end of 2021. I will double down soon.

I am also going to buy some ethereum and maybe bitcoin since it had a nice dip.

tyler129 04-18-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hDreamer1988 (Post 759597)
Yeah, I am late to Doge but analysts are predicting it will go to $1 by the end of 2021. I will double down soon.

I am also going to buy some ethereum and maybe bitcoin since it had a nice dip.

I'm sorry but yall not investing.

yall gambling.

JavierHTx 04-18-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yummy11226 (Post 759596)
When Doge hit .45c I almost had a heart attack. I almost sold right then and there. Then it dropped to .21c and my heart sank. This feels like GameStop all over again, but unlike GS I’m invested in Doge. You just got to be patient and know when to sell.

I bought so much doge coin back in the summer of last year. Currently have about 19500 but I could’ve bought a million for a few thousand dollars. Hindsight I’m kicking myself but I’m not complaining since it’s still a decent investment.

hDreamer1988 04-19-2021 12:15 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry but yall not investing.

yall gambling.
Market and Crypto all have elements of gambling. No risk, no reward. I am ok with losing the money I invested in crypto. My portfolio can absorb the loss and still net gains EOY.

yummy11226 04-19-2021 08:29 PM

Can someone explain this to me because I’m still kinda new with investing. There’s a serious push in the Doge community to get this to $1. Right now it’s trading around 4oc. My brother and I are debating whether we should double down. He says no because it’s going to raise the average cost. I say yes because even if it does raise the average cost your trading with more money. He says the people who bought when it was less than a penny are the real winners. Obviously, but... I want to put in at least 2k and he keeps saying don’t do it. Who’s right?

Outsider626 04-19-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierHTx (Post 759602)
I bought so much doge coin back in the summer of last year. Currently have about 19500 but I could’ve bought a million for a few thousand dollars. Hindsight I’m kicking myself but I’m not complaining since it’s still a decent investment.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy Bitcoin at 3k two or so years ago. But that's life. You just need to take a risk sometimes.